• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3 days of + opks, so frustrated! Hate PCOS!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So confused right now! This is my third day of positive opks, today darker the the previous 2 but I'd still class them as positive! I've read that numerous +opks can mean an anovulatory cycle which with my pcos and past history seems likely. I'm so gutted, I know it's only the first cycle ttc#2 but was hoping it wouldn't be month after month of disappointment like with my first and that we wouldn't have to go down the assisted conception route again. I thought that because I'd had a natural conception at the beginning of the year and the fact that my cycles have been exactly 29 days for 6 months that I would be ovulating by myself. Don't know if to keep BDing or not now, I don't have a high sex drive so I'm already wanting a break from :sex: Here are my opks from CD12 to today, it's only month one and I'm so stressed already!

20141217_100658.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"