3 days of positive OPK with no temp rise ?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hi ladies ! I am ttc #3 & have been temping and using opk's . I typically have a 28 day cycle but since having dd2 & being on bc I think it's trying to sort itself out because my first cycle off bc was 23 days . The 24. Then 28. Now I'm on cd18 and not really sure what's going on . I had all negative opks until Saturday I think (cd16) so we bd'd . It was positive again the next day and today . I still haven't had a real thermal shift . I believe O was delayed because I was taking prenatals and hear that vitamin b6 lowers estrogen which can delay O so I stopped taking them and that's when I got my first positive . I've also had all the other signs (ewcm, high open soft cervix, etc) I just don't understand why they are staying positive and my temp won't change . This happened before with dd2 and turned out I was pregnant . But with her I had a temp shift to confirm O. Now I just don't know what the deal is :(
I've attached my opks and temp chart if anyone can shed any light here - TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
I'd say cd17 looks like your temperature rise. It could take a few days afterwards to get your crosshairs on FF to show ovulation. As for why your opks are still positive, it could be that you've already conceived. A couple times when I became pregnant, my opks stayed positive for anywhere between 5-8 days, then went negative and that's when I got my :bfp: Good luck! I'd say they're all good signs!

Thank you ! I finally got 2 negatives this morning . But still no temp rise . Ewcm also seems to be dissipating . I have heard though that it can take 12-24 hours for a temp shift after O so maybe tomorrow I will get one ! Let's hope . Was it with your daughters your opks stayed positive ? I read somewhere that girls put off hcg at faster higher rates than boys on average and are more likely to show on opks sooner . I don't have a boy but it did that with dd2. I didn't track o with dd1 so I'm not sure . Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->