3 days til TTC

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tigger1981, Apr 24, 2009.

1. tigger1981

tigger1981 Well-Known Member

Well after a few months of WTT I am now 3 days away from TTC. I am having my implant removed on monday morning. My husband and I have decided that for a least a few months whilst my hormones are sorting themselves out that we will not use any assistance such as OPKs, we are simply going to enjoy having lots of regular :sex: and see what happens. I nothing has happened in a few months then hopefully my cycles will haver returned to normal so I can start to determine when I am ovulating so we have a better chance of getting it right.

I havent posted much on here but I read posts every day and you guys have been a very valuable source of information so thank you and I hope we all get :bfp: soon.

2. Jewels

Jewels Wife & Aussie Mommy!

Good luck with TTC, your plan sounds good! :dust:

I'm kinda in the same boat - just waiting for my BCP withdrawl bleed to stop so I can start to check for signs of O! It would be nice for my cycles to go back to normal right out of the gate, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I have also decided to forego using any gadgets, just checking CM and :sex: around that time.

:hugs:

3. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

Good luck TTC, i think you have a good plan there, i hope you cycles get back to normal quickly and you get your BFP xxxx