3 different ovulation days!

Mfoxn5425

Reaction score
Fertility friends has given me 3 different ovulation dates depending on chart. We arent tryig to get pregnant for another few months so I have been taking my temp last 5 months to prevent. Wouldnt be upset to get pregnant tho! Anyway FAM setting says cd 11, advanced says cd 13 and research says cd 17. Been crampy since cd 20. Still no period pretty regular with luteal phase between 13-15. Took a test on cd 11 or 12 cant remember. Anyway BFN. Which chart do I go with? Chart is attached. Thanks for any help?

Attachments

• 178302B3-0FBD-4F26-B536-B66DFFAF1E1B.jpg
    178302B3-0FBD-4F26-B536-B66DFFAF1E1B.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
I would say you ovulated between CD11 & CD13, although going by my own charts and seeing slower to increase temps sometimes, I would lean towards CD11 for you. Possible you conceived but fairly unlikely I would say, as that's getting on for the maximum sperm can live for inside you. It is of course completely possible, so I would say test today or tomorrow if af hasn't arrived as your temps are still high

Temp still high. Got a negative. I haf cramping that started cd20. With my daughter i had pregnancy nausea before my missed period and got a negative till almost week after missed period. I remember getting sick over a specific smell. My mom was like your pregnant and that was about a week before my missed period. Anyway I know 4 days before ovulation is unlikely for pregnancy but not impossible. We have been so careful but not the end of the world if I got pregnant. Was going to start trying for number 2 in June anyway. I guess if I dont get my period by dpo 18 ill test again.

Temp spike up almost whole degree today. Qas due to get AF. Either late AF or late implantation. How long should I wait to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->