3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Rachael1981

Proud Mummy to Isobel xx
Reaction score
FF confirmed this morning what I already knew.... That I ovulated on Friday and I'm now 3 DPO!

This is my first cycle TTC and I'm an impatient person at the best of times. I just need to know NOW if I'm pregnant this month! Also desperately trying not to symptom spot as I'm only 3DPO and any symptoms will most likely not be signs of pregnancy!

Anyone care to join me and help me go insane?

I'm going to be testing on Feb 3rd. I'll be 13 DPO then, and it will also be my late Mum's birthday, so I'm hoping she's looking down on me and I will get the :bfp: I so desperately want, although I know the chances of me conceiving 1st cycle trying are pretty much non existant :wacko:

I also just got confirmation from FF that I ovulated friday :) aaaah the tww rollercoaster begins.

I see this is your first cycle too!

I think rollercoaster is an understatement! :haha:

Yeah I keep thinking its gonna be so horrible if its bfn at the end of this :( Fingers crossed.

Yup first cycle ever. BD'd like crazy so I dont think I couldve BD'd any more .. this is the most iv ever BD! Its quite exhausting! haha.

We didn't BD as much as I would have liked as my OH only comes over at the weekends, but we did manage Thursday night, several times Friday, Saturday morning and Sunday morning, so here's hoping! :haha:

im due on 3rd Feb so hoping i get my :bfp: same day as you!

:dust:

Im 3dpo FF confirmed I also ovulated on Friday, this is my 1st month charting completely bd's all last week up until thursday then hubby decided he would tired!!!

Blokes eh hows everyone?

I'm ok, feeling a little nauseous, but putting it down to a bug I had over the weekend as I doubt it's a pregnancy symptom yet!

If you ovulation Friday then you will be in with a chance! When are you testing?

:dust:

Hey all ! Iv had tiny cramping all day, its so diff to af cramping - feels like tiny cramps all over. But it could just be after ovulation stuff. CM has got really creamy so that is confirming ovulation has occured :D

I've got creamy/lotiony CM and loads of it today too (TMI!)

Hey guys - I'm 2DPO and on my first month TTC too. Have had a bit of a long month though - thought I'd Ov'd at CD11 and so had my 2WW at the beginning of this month. However, it seems I didn't Ov at all as no AF and no BFP either!

Started using OPKs last week and seems I Ov'd on Saturday so onto my second 2WW of the month!

Welcome to the thread struth!

I had one day of a 2ww last week when FF decided I o'v on CD 12, then changed it's mind again the next day :rofl:

If it changes it's mind tomorrow I'll be beating it with a stick!!

LOL Rachel1981! I have visions of you smashing your computer to bits!

Frustrating though isn't it? I have just started temping (FF) as I didn't know where I was. I have had a rise and it continued today so its looking good. Had EWCM that is now creamy and positive OPKs too so I'm hoping that was O!

I would just like this cycle to end to be honest!

I'll bet, I want my cycle to end, and I'm only on CD20!

Hopefully FF won't change it's mind again, not only do I have the temp rise this time, but I have a +ve OPK and the change in CM, so it shouldn't change :)

All sounding good! Fingers crossed that the 2WW goes quickly and we get nice BFPs at the end of it!

Thanks!

:dust: to as all, so we don't have to go through the 2ww again :rofl:

I'm 4dpo today, can I still join in?

My chart is here if anyone is interested and this is our 8th cycle!

xxx

Join away! Always nice to have people to save us from the craziness of the 2ww! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->