3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Yeah I keep thinking its gonna be so horrible if its bfn at the end of this :( Fingers crossed.

Yup first cycle ever. BD'd like crazy so I dont think I couldve BD'd any more .. this is the most iv ever BD! Its quite exhausting! haha.

I am 1 dpo so a couple days behind you BUT I totally know what you're saying! We haven't done it like that in ages! It's exhausting! Can't believe we used to do that every single day! :blush:

Hey guys - I'm 2DPO and on my first month TTC too. Have had a bit of a long month though - thought I'd Ov'd at CD11 and so had my 2WW at the beginning of this month. However, it seems I didn't Ov at all as no AF and no BFP either!

Started using OPKs last week and seems I Ov'd on Saturday so onto my second 2WW of the month!

Goodness gracious this is going to be a long cycle for you! Poor thing!

My rise created my coverline so I am not sure what is going on. I know a day 4 dip is normal for a lot of women so I am trying not to stress. FF removed my O so I overrode it. :p

Only 4DPO and I was ready to test a week ago hahahahhaha! In fact, I have tested twice just to see if my HCG injection is out of my system yet ... it is not. BOOooo! The bad news is the injection makes you feel pregnant ... I mean after all it is the hormone that is created when you are pregnant. I'm SOO tired, cramping, very wet (like when I was prego) and I'm breaking out like I was a teenager. Normally, I don't even get one zit in like 6 months. Fertility drugs can be sooo evil....but yet if they work they can be heaven sent. Grrrr .... Here's to a successful month. If not, we will do it again soon! :thumbup:

I hope this is a successful month for you :hugs:

so I try hard to not be a symptom spotter but I cant help but notice the light cramping i am having this evening.

Im also really curious to see how long my LP will be since this is my second cycle charting and last LONG cycle was only 11 days LP which I know isnt ideal. If its 11 again I think Ill try something next time to lengthen it. (anyone here do that?)

This is my first cycle charting to I have no idea how long my LP is.

My temp has shot up again this morning, wondering now if yesterday was an implantation dip :wacko:

Hey guys - I'm 2DPO and on my first month TTC too. Have had a bit of a long month though - thought I'd Ov'd at CD11 and so had my 2WW at the beginning of this month. However, it seems I didn't Ov at all as no AF and no BFP either!

Started using OPKs last week and seems I Ov'd on Saturday so onto my second 2WW of the month!

Goodness gracious this is going to be a long cycle for you! Poor thing!

Thanks Sherylb!

Yes - I'm currently on CD38 which is 4DPO (I hope!). I came off the pill in December and so am a bit all over the place. I'm hoping it will settle down soon - I was expecting to have odd cycles but not this long!

I'm pretty sure I Ov'd on Sat (+opks, EGCM, etc) but I only started temping on Friday so FF won't confirm it.

My rise created my coverline so I am not sure what is going on. I know a day 4 dip is normal for a lot of women so I am trying not to stress. FF removed my O so I overrode it. :p

Ah that is helpful - I have had a dip today too (although no idea where my coverline would be as I don't have a record of temps long enough!). Was getting concerned that it meant I hadn't Ov'd but it does seem that a few of us on here have had a 4DPO dip. I didn't realise that was normal!

Seems like a 4DPO dip is very normal, at least for this thread!

Good luck ladies! Hopefully the 4DPO dip will be our implantation dips :rofl:

Seems like a 4DPO dip is very normal, at least for this thread!

Good luck ladies! Hopefully the 4DPO dip will be our implantation dips :rofl:

Seems normal yes. just been looking at some charts in FF and quite a few had a dip on 4dop!

6dpo today and my temp has skyrocketed this morning (up from it's weird dip to 36.36 yesterday to 36.68 today) but I'm not getting my hopes up as it has done this to me a few times before, gone shooting up but then started gradually dropping off again from the next day so it will be a case of wait and see! Feeling dizzy and sick today but my boobs have stopped hurting and no cramping so far. Grrr I hate the 2WW! Emotional rollercoastering sucks!

xxx

6dpo today and my temp has skyrocketed this morning (up from it's weird dip to 36.36 yesterday to 36.68 today) but I'm not getting my hopes up as it has done this to me a few times before, gone shooting up but then started gradually dropping off again from the next day so it will be a case of wait and see! Feeling dizzy and sick today but my boobs have stopped hurting and no cramping so far. Grrr I hate the 2WW! Emotional rollercoastering sucks!

xxx

My temp has skyrocketed today too. Hopefully all our temps will stay high and this will be a lucky :bfp: thread :D

Mine went down again so all I can hope is that either the cold is screwing up my body temp or that maybe implantation is early. I felt really weird when I layed down last night.

Man I wish I could chart my temps .... but I know all the fertility medication would mess it all up. Grrrr.

I am so proud of myself for figuring out what was going on. I just have a shitload of estrogen in my system. I was able to find my cervix for the first time (thrilled!) and my finger was covered in thick creamy cm so I have no doubt that I did in fact O when I thought I did.

Man I wish I could chart my temps .... but I know all the fertility medication would mess it all up. Grrrr.

You should still give it a go, it may be that even with the fertility medication you can still see a pattern in your temps x

I am so proud of myself for figuring out what was going on. I just have a shitload of estrogen in my system. I was able to find my cervix for the first time (thrilled!) and my finger was covered in thick creamy cm so I have no doubt that I did in fact O when I thought I did.

I've yet to find my cervix, but I haven't really looked for it lol. Going to leave that bit of charting for now and might try in a few months if I'm not getting anywhere with just temps!

I have a chart in Taking Charge of Your Fertility that can tell me the effects of your drugs on your cycle. Like if it causes changes to your CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->