3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Well I only intended to check my CM internally but I have been trying to find my cervix while I do that. I could feel the little center and the difference between the cervix and the wall. Super neat!

Aw awesome sheryl you managed to find it! they hide when you are ovulating haha! Mine went super high i couldnt find it on ovulation day.

Well my other thread was looking at my chart trying to say they thought I hadn't Oed yet so I proved them wrong when I could reach it. :)

Hello girls how are we all doing? 5dpo here full of cold but hoping for a bfp x

Hi everyone, I think I'm 5dpo today but still having stabbing pains in my ovaries and some watery ewcm. Confused is an understatement!!!

Hi ladies, im 3DPO today, trying not to symptom check but finding it hard. At the moment its just gone 9pm and im thinking bed, im so tired and ive been having early nights, anyone else needing extra sleep?

No Sheryl, this is our 1st cycle officially ttc after our little girl was born sleeping at 16 weeks at the end of November. Thought I would ease myself back in gently before starting to chart again.

It only took me 3 months to catch the eggy last time but I managed to get myself a little stressed out and obsessed with symptoms and temperatures and cm!!!

I am wondering if I did ovulate last week, I never got a positive opk just some pains and a little ewcm. But I am having both of those symptoms now, only worse!!

I guess the best thing to do is get down to some bd just in case! Oh dear dh is going to be gutted!!!

xx

Hi ladies, im 3DPO today, trying not to symptom check but finding it hard. At the moment its just gone 9pm and im thinking bed, im so tired and ive been having early nights, anyone else needing extra sleep?

ME!!!

Yesterday I had a nap from 4.30pm-6pm, then I was back to sleep just after 10pm until 7.30am today!

This afternoon I had to have a nap too for about an hour, and I'm ready for bed now and it's just gone 9pm here too :wacko:

ME!!!

Yesterday I had a nap from 4.30pm-6pm, then I was back to sleep just after 10pm until 7.30am today!

This afternoon I had to have a nap too for about an hour, and I'm ready for bed now and it's just gone 9pm here too :wacko:

I work so i can't nap in the day, plus i have a 17month old who naps around 12ish, im usually a late owl but for the past 2 days ive been tired from 6ish. Im also hot to touch, like my neck is burning up but my body is normal.

This is my first month of TTC while taking B100's for a short LP, ive already ovulated 1 day earlier.

Hi everyone, I think I'm 5dpo today but still having stabbing pains in my ovaries and some watery ewcm. Confused is an understatement!!!

Ive had weird twinges and noticed some EWCM mixed with my TMI Creamy CM when i wiped.

ME!!!

I work so i can't nap in the day, plus i have a 17month old who naps around 12ish, im usually a late owl but for the past 2 days ive been tired from 6ish. Im also hot to touch, like my neck is burning up but my body is normal.

This is my first month of TTC while taking B100's for a short LP, ive already ovulated 1 day earlier.

I'm looking for work following surgery in October. Last year was a nightmare for me and I was forced to leave my job because of my ex. There's not much about and I'm limited because of my back and the fact I don't have a car right now, so naps aren't a problem for me :rofl:

Hi Ladies... I need some advice/help... anything....!!

Myself and partner are planning to try for our first baby towards the end of the year.

Friday (20th Jan) we had a little accident.. Since then i've had a look at various online ovulation calculators. All stated that my ovulation window was from Thurday 19th - Saturday 21st.

I'm new to all the baby scene and dont understand all the abreviations or dpo's. Does it mean i would be 5dpo?

Today I have had cramping and a light pink spotting. Also seem to be experiencing a lot of gas and a thrush like discharge. Other symptoms have included shooting pains in my right breast and a sore throat this morning.

It may all be psychological... however may not?! My cycle is always 29 nights exactly. My next period is not due for another 10 days.

What are your opinions ladies.

Any feedback would be great xxxxx

:hug::hug:

Hi Wannabe, yes 5dpo = 5 days past ovulation. I am the same and I have all the same symptoms as you. Everyone tells me that it is too soon for symptoms though as your body doesn't know it's pregnant until implantation which cant happen this early.

Doesn't stop me wondering though. There is definately something going on in this body of mine and its sooooo frustrating having to wait another week to find out!

Thanks for the reassurance Nicki!

I think this site is great. I feel I cant talk to anyone about it at the moment (including my partner), as he may thinkim going mad although until about 30 mins ago I thought I was mad myself! :winkwink:

Only a week or so to wait. Im extreemly nervous, however so excited now at the prospect of being a mum!!

Have you any other symptoms?
x

Well, I suppose it's good that you are excited at the prospect in case you are. :)

I swear I have symptoms too, even though it's probably too early! I'm 5 DPO too, and I swear my temp dip yesterday was implantation, though it may be wishful thinking :(

Your temp dip was most likely estrogen. I had the same dip and mine continued today. It's normal.

Yes this site is great, it helped me so much at all stages of my loss. Just knowing others are in your position is such a comfort.

My symptoms so far, sore boobs under arms, stabbing pains in ovary, increased cm, waking with headaches, sore throat, irritable, emotional, spot on chin (this was the one thing that made me wonder when I conceived in September) gas, hungry, full feeling down below, dizzy.

Now I am questioning maybe I am just ovulating later than I thought as it does seem too early for symptoms.

Glad you are excited, hope it all works out how you want it to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->