3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Heck no!

I'm currently on ESA due to spinal surgery I had in October. I've been given the ok by my consultant to TTC, but he said I should not go back to work just yet as I shouldn't sit for long periods of more than 30 minutes and no bending or lifting. DWP think I can go back to work and my consultant is a liar, as is my GP for signing me off sick, so they said as of 2 weeks ago I was no longer entitled to ESA. I've appealed and was told I would still get paid, but lo and behold today I've not been paid. Rang them and they said they still have to decide if my appeal is valid. Bloody morons. They're ignoring the fact I had surgery and are trying to push me back into work faster than I should go, and if I go back to work now I risk my back healing incorrectly which will cause more issues down the line :(

WTF? What a load of tw*ts! That's really terrible. I so so hope they sort it out for you soon, must be so stressful. No way should you be back in work til you are 100% mended, and if they can't see that they are totally wrong!

xxx

WTF? What a load of tw*ts! That's really terrible. I so so hope they sort it out for you soon, must be so stressful. No way should you be back in work til you are 100% mended, and if they can't see that they are totally wrong!

xxx

Thanks, I honestly wish I WAS in a fit state to go back to work, then I wouldn't have to deal with them! All they care about is getting people off benefit and into work so their figures look better, never mind whether or not we're actually able to work or not. I struggle to look after myself at home, I would never manage is if it wasn't for online shopping and my OH, so if I struggle at home, how am I meant to be fit for work?! I should be more or less fully healed in about 3 months, so getting pregnant won't be a problem as by the time I start carrying the weight my back will be better, hence why I got the ok to TTC now. And that's assuming I get pregnant first cycle, which isn't likely! Why can't they get it in their heads that I need to be on ESA for just another 3 months before I move to Jobseekers?! Argh! xxx

Rachel I feel your pain! I am currently on 'jobseekers' but they havent paid me for four weeks since they say they are still in the process of 'validating' it. I am super poor ! Everytime I fone them they put me on another 'i'll just add those details to your account and someone will get back to you' then someone gets back and just repeats the same thing back at me.:dohh: I want to literally scream at them and it wont be long till I explode!

Hope they sort yours out.

:hugs: Cherryness. Honestly, DWP are the biggest bunch of muppets i've ever known! I hope they pay you soon!

I've just had a phone call from a guy who said he's put my appeal onto the system and my arrears will be in my bank account later today. He also said there is a big backlog of appeals right now, and it's taking them a while to get through them, but he did assure me that going forwards as long as I send in sick notes I will continue to get paid every fortnight until my appeal is dealt with.

I'll let you know in 2 weeks if that is the case or not!!!!!

:hugs: Cherryness. Honestly, DWP are the biggest bunch of muppets i've ever known! I hope they pay you soon!

I've just had a phone call from a guy who said he's put my appeal onto the system and my arrears will be in my bank account later today. He also said there is a big backlog of appeals right now, and it's taking them a while to get through them, but he did assure me that going forwards as long as I send in sick notes I will continue to get paid every fortnight until my appeal is dealt with.

I'll let you know in 2 weeks if that is the case or not!!!!!

I really really hope this happens!! Keep us updated anyway!

xxx

I will do! I'll be digging up this thread in a fortnight to let you all know :rofl:

At least that's one stress off my mind.... now back to symptom spotting :haha:

xxx

hehe that's right, mind back on the important things! :lol:

What symptoms have you got?

xxx

I've tender bb's, which I never get, and I swear they're bigger too!

Also got a headache today, I'm very gassy, usually I rarely burp but i'm doing it a lot, and I've not drunk anything fizzy, and when I eat I feel fuller quicker. Also keep having little sicky burps IYKWIM, but then all this could be related to the bug I had at the weekend, even though I've felt perfectly fine since Sunday :shrug:

How about you?!

xxx

Sounds like good symptoms so far! Mine have all vanished; no tender/bigger bb's, no dizziness or nausea, just back to normal again! Oh well! When I was pg with Felix I didn't really have any symptoms to start with. I only tested because my period was 2 weeks late (I was on the Pill), it was just after that that I started feeling chronically tired/nauseous. I just so hope for a BFP this month! My OH is going for a sperm assessment on 8th Feb and it would be so so nice if we could cancel it because I was already pg!!

xxx

Fingers crossed for you then!

I'm also getting tired easier, last couple of mornings I've been up early and full of energy, but then in the afternoon I need a nap and I've ended up in bed early too :shrug:

Trying not to get my hopes up
xxx

DEFINITELY good symptoms!! I am so hopeful for you! When are you testing?

xx

I'm going to test a week today, Feb 3rd at 13DPO.

Feb 3rd would have been my mum and her twin's birthday, but they've both passed away, so I'm hoping it will be a lucky day for me xxx

Sorry to hear about your Mum and her twin but FX'd that Feb 3rd will be your lucky day, and give you something to smile about!

xxx

I just heard from jobseekers and they are now claiming im entitled to nothing :cry:

Argh it couldnt get worse.

What?? Why? Gosh, everyone is having trouble with benefits today!!

xx

Why are they saying you're not entitled?! I swear DWP need beating with sticks! Or a chainsaw as my OH threatened earlier! Shall I send him over Cherryness? :twisted:

Sorry to hear about your Mum and her twin but FX'd that Feb 3rd will be your lucky day, and give you something to smile about!

xxx

Thanks, I'm hoping it will be a lucky day too xxx

Carreg, you're not out until the :witch: gets you hun :hugs:

Mrsine - Welcome to the thread, and yes, the 2ww is extremely long!! :hugs:

I know, I know. I said to OH this morning 'and everyone will tell me I'm not out til AF arrives but *waaaaaaaaaail*' :lol: It just seems too obvious what is going to happem because it's the same pattern as every month! But hey, maybe I'll get a surprise. But I doubt it. Obviously having a negative day!

How're you doing?

xxx

Ok - this might be silly logic but I'm going to give it a go anyway. If we don't impant until at least 6/7dpo (but it could be as late as 10/11dpo) surely it would follow the same pattern until then? Does that make sense. At this early on the changes in our bodies are tiny (i.e. we don't have enough detectable hormones etc etc) and so surely it wouldn't show in our temps this early either?

I know our bodies are always logical but that makes some kind of sense to me....

Yeah that does make sense (though I had read that implantation can be from 5dpo), and I am 7dpo today so I guess I should stay hopeful for now at least! It's hard though! Especially after the cruel dream. I would probably be less upset if it wasn't for that! Thank you for the logic injection though! It is needed!

xxx

Kind of makes sense. I think my body makes no sense! I now have heartburn urgh! What to eat..... I'm hungry!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"