3 DPO..... 2WW is killing me already. I need a buddy!

Welcome MrsT

Great to have someone else waiting with us!

----
ugh. 8dpo and feeling some mild cramps. same place that my period cramps usually are.
why can't the 2WW be a 1WW??? lol

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today. So I am 6 DPO and still having some cramping going on it almost seems to move between the left side of my pelvis and the center of my pelvis. This might be TMI but I have going wee alot and I have also been #2 several times today (very weird for me). For the past few days I am exhausted for some reason and just want to sleep:sleep::sleep::sleep: and do nothing productive. I sure to do its a sign that I am on my way to a :bfp: and not just a sign that I am lazy.... :rofl:HAHAHAHAHAHA Phantom I know exactly how you feel I sure do wish this was only a 1WW.

:hug:
:holly: Oh and I feel like this is what my chest looks like now LOL so so heavy feeling

lol riggins "i feel like this is what my chest looks like"

ugh. I've been having random cramping for the past hour or so. it comes and goes in the same place that AF cramps make their appearance. but surely AF is no going to be THIS early. eek.

super tired today and yesterday as well. also hav had to pee alot. (and i don't think i'm even drinking as much as i'm peeing.) lol

Phantom I feel the exact same way as far as the peeing goes. I swear I am going to dehydrate myself LOL.

let's just think of dehydration as a good sign. lol

So for the past 2 hours I have had killer cramps in the center of my pelvis........WTF!!!!! Hope thats a good sign LOL

i had cramping earlier. gone now. i think. gas is back. ugh. if my body is fooling me we're gonna have a fight. lol

So today I am 7 DPO and I just dont feel good. No exact sypmtoms other than that. My boobs are sore and just feel heavy. I have a sore throat this am and I am exhausted I feel like I have been drug behind a truck. I really hope this is a good thing. How are you ladies doing today?

Ok so 8dpo today and I haven't had anything that felt like cramping since about 3-4 dpo, my boobs are still sore but not nearly as sore as they were yesterday...... Nothing exciting going on w/me at all..... But for the first time I honestly feel like this is taking FOREVER!! Guess I need a little PMA

9DPO today. testing tomorrow. i dont feel to much today. maybe a little crampy almost like AF is coming early. hope not.

:O i can't believe I can't update on here. i guess i need to write down on the forums i talk in so i don't forget one.

i tested first on 10DPO- faint line
10DPO- Dollar Tree Test - faint line
10DPO- clearblue (the fain lines were driving me crazy) "Pregnant"

have tested 3 more times in the following two days (today is CD12) and all have been positive. :)

when are both of you testing? update me! maybe we can be bump buddies!

:O i can't believe I can't update on here. i guess i need to write down on the forums i talk in so i don't forget one.

i tested first on 10DPO- faint line
10DPO- Dollar Tree Test - faint line
10DPO- clearblue (the fain lines were driving me crazy) "Pregnant"

have tested 3 more times in the following two days (today is CD12) and all have been positive. :)

when are both of you testing? update me! maybe we can be bump buddies!

That is so amazing!!!! YAY CONGRATS super excited you got your :bfp: I need you to send some of the baby dust my way!!! How long did it take you to conceive? Please keep us updated I'm so excited.....

Well technically I guess I could test today but I am afraid of :bfn: so I am holding out as long as possible. I am 10 DPO today. I dont have any HPT's at home and I am going to try not to buy any. I have learned that if I have them at home then I want to POAS everyday even if I know its too early. LOL. I am def an obsessive POAS!!! I will keep you posted though.

Honeysuede - when can you test?

riggins- thanks!!!! i'm sending you all you ladie all my extra baby dust. this was just my first month ttc. though i've been opking and taking prenatals for a few months.

here's hoping you get a positive soon. then you can come join my thread over in 1st trimester. I'm due the 19th of Oct. which would make you the 21st? We'll be bump buddies!

I really hope it happens for us as fast as it did you and yes accordingy to the calculator I would be due the 21st. I am so nervous to even test.

CONGRATULATIONS phantom! :flower: I believe I have my BFP as well, I posted in the pregnancy tests gallery, have a look and let me know what ya'll think that way I know I'm not Crazy..... Riggins YOU'RE Next hun!! I can just feel it.......

Ok so the wait was killing me so I took a test at lunch a FRER and I swear on everything i am that there is a very very faint positive but like you wantabelly I am scared I'm crazy so I'm not telling DH and I am going to wait a few more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->