3 dpo af cramping?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
I think I'm 3 dpo and all day I have felt like af just no bleeding! I must be crazy:wacko: but my left ovary and uterus feel very sore and crampy:( I also have this tremendous backache ! Just like af but no bleeding. Anyone experience these symptoms and get a bfp?:shrug:

Me! I experienced that since 1dpo. Got my BFP at 16dpo.

Wow congrats hope that's the same for me! Cramps are so bad today I'm going to the OB in 10 mins. All the women in my immediate family have had endo! Hope that's not the case. I was also thinking the clomid is doing something to me as well! I've had it for more then 12 cycles now.

Me! With ds I had cramping and backache that was at its worse 3 dpo. Had a drop of blood 3 dpo and 4 dpo. Got a bfp 10 dpo!

Thanks ladies dr says it probably O ! Yeah I don't think so cm is creamy /sticky practically not there and cervix is hard and really high. My left side hurts extremely and makes the rest of the cramps worse. He said if not better by Friday to go to the ER cause he has Friday off! Lol. My back hurts so bad it feels like I should be bleeding like a stuck pig! But nothing not even increased cm! He did pg test bfn like I thought. Does it look like I ovulated to you guy?( in my siggy)

I've never charted so I'm not sure what I'd be looking at, sorry.

Are you constipated at all? I had severe pain for almost a week after O. I went to the doctor and apparently I was constipated. Pain went away after I started taking something for it.

No not any unusual bm's . I know for a fact I Oed cm says so and its never wrong after O. I just did another ops and its def negative check cm and cp cm is creamy/ sticky and the pain is def coming from that area I'm a bit more crampy after the check. I've got a dollar tree down the road so gonna be testing from 10 dpo and on! I got 1 FRER the 6 days earlier one and I'm testing with it on Halloween! It DH And I's 9 th anniversary so really hoping this is it!

Thanks ladies woke up this morning and so far not much to complain about. Had a really bad stomachache last night ! Only thing that would make it feel better was when I was eating! Lol

Hi I got BFP Opk on 13th so around 3-4dpo and had cramping for the last 2 days like AF cramps - CM is creamy and Im really Moody :wacko: Good luck to you - xx

Goodl luck as well! Nothing much but a few cramps here and there for me today!

Woke up to nausea and diarrhea this morning. Temp seems to be staying the same a few cramp but not sure if their poops cramp or not. My back still hurts and I can still feel ovary pain! Hoping that's a good thing! When I pregnant with dd I had major ovary pain take over around 4-5 weeks.it got so bad I went to ER incase she was a tubal but nope she fine!( if that's what you call a nutty 2 yr old) also a new feeling a shock like pinch feeling on my left ovary area that goes down my cervix. It's mild but still and extra symptom to stay hopeful! Good luck ladies hoping for a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->