3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

Ladies I really am praying for you both ..... I so so so hope that we can be bump buddies but just know that I will support you botht the whole way no matter what happens with any of us. You girls are great!

Ladies I really am praying for you both ..... I so so so hope that we can be bump buddies but just know that I will support you botht the whole way no matter what happens with any of us. You girls are great!
Thank you that's so lovely!!! your support means so much & I am still so excited for you!!! I am tempted to hold my pee & test after work - what do you think? too keen? haha
xx

Aww if i wasn't all emotional before I certainly am after reading that post. Hopefully we wont be here for too long. I feel like i'm going to be stuck here for forever though!!

You have plenty tests I think you should try...It might just to ease my POAS addiction a little too! :test:

The bleach is out and i'm up cleaning the whole house :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes:- Pregnant people are supposed to be sleepy. I'm def out this month!!

Yes I have 1 ebay cheapy test (and ten more in the post!) and 4 superdrug early 10mui tests plus 4 CB digi in the post so I certainly have enough haha!! I will test when I get home at 5.30 then update straight away. That's if:witch: stays away.
Actually, I have heard that some women find themselves with the over whelming urge for cleaning / organising in early PG - something to do with nesting!! Yeah! Test tonight & again in the morning if not luck! It's still really early so don't be down hearted if nothing yet. We can be POAS mates!!
xx

Lol...My life will now become being obsessed with when you wee and not me for a few days. Ooooh what have I come too. :happydance: That's a lot of tests...fingers crossed you dont need them all.

Lets hope it's nesting then.

Roll on 5 30!!

Tehe! And by the time I have either got:bfp: or :witch:it will be time for me to be obesseing over you testing!! Haha!
This TTC lark turns even the sanest of women mad I reckon!
I will try not to get dwon if it's :bfn:when I get in as I would have only held my pee for 3.5 hours (must remember to refuse all offers of hot drinks / water in the office this afternoon!)

Yeah - 5 tests at home & 14 in the post!! If I get the result that I am praying for (please please please!) then I will send you the rest of my stash!!
xx

Lol...Thanks. I'm sure feeding someone's addiction isn't meant to be done but I think an exception could be made.

If it's a :bfn: you've just got to stay hopeful, AF's still AWOL and it's maybe just too early still. However I am uber excited for you!! X

Lol...Thanks. I'm sure feeding someone's addiction isn't meant to be done but I think an exception could be made.

If it's a :bfn: you've just got to stay hopeful, AF's still AWOL and it's maybe just too early still. However I am uber excited for you!! X

Thanks!! will update un in 2.5 hours!!!:winkwink:
Just started getting sore right BB & underarm - hope this is good!
xx

Hey ladies I have been reading your post and i know you have been waiting to hear from me so........ I'm officially expecting now!!!!!

I got my :bfp:!!!! actually 3 of them LOL

I am so so so excited and through the roof full of emotions. I am so shocked it happened so fast for us! Calling the doctor in a little bit to confirm with blood test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh My Gosh!! YAY!!! I'm SO Happy for you!!! Enjoy the rest of your day, no doubt everyone will wonder why you are so happy today......lol. 3 down and now we need honey and Neg to add to the list. I'm checking everyday to see how ya'll are coming along!!

Hey ladies I have been reading your post and i know you have been waiting to hear from me so........ I'm officially expecting now!!!!!

I got my :bfp:!!!! actually 3 of them LOL

I am so so so excited and through the roof full of emotions. I am so shocked it happened so fast for us! Calling the doctor in a little bit to confirm with blood test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh My Gosh!! YAY!!! I'm SO Happy for you!!! Enjoy the rest of your day, no doubt everyone will wonder why you are so happy today......lol. 3 down and now we need honey and Neg to add to the list. I'm checking everyday to see how ya'll are coming along!!

Thanks!!!:happydance: wouldn't it be sooooo great it it's all of us!!!:hugs:
x

Good luck to everyone trying. Baby dust to us all!!

:kiss::dust:

It looks a bit blurry so I cant really tell but i'm sure you've looked at it closely enough to decide what it is?

Still AF is still missing so that's got to be a good thing and you're still having some symptoms so just got to keep our fingers crossed.

:dust:

I think im dpo but I dont know how many?? I had the darkest line on my opk on Sat 5th so was that a poss? how long after that until ovulation??
so confused :(
1st time with opk (reading told me to check) so I have.

HELP!!!!!

Depending on if you got your positive in the morning i'd have said you ovulated later that day or on the Sunday.

If you say Ovulation was on the Sunday you'd be 2dpo today? :flower:

I think.

Was your line darker then the control line?

Congratulations Riggins on your pregnancy, i hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

I just want to put my symptoms for 3DPO in here. I have been having slight cramping since last night, which has continued for the vast majority of today. This afternoon all of a sudden i've been dashing to the loo for a wee at least every 30mins-45mins, it doesn't sting when i go either, so i'm sure it's not a UTI. I just generally don't feel myself at all.

I am officially mad!!

I just POAS even though I knew it was going to be a :bfn: - I'm only 7dpo, I've drank about 2 litres of water today and wee'd about 400000 times already. I know this isn't my month I can just feel it!

So here it is...My :bfn:!! I have gone crazy!!
https://i56.tinypic.com/ta6a1c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"