3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

I'd fast forward to about October just to see if I'm pg at all or how big the bump is. if there's no bump at all I'd be heading to the docs this afternoon hahaha :dohh:

xx

Well I have just spent my lunch break reading stories online of people who got :bfn: at 11dpo but:bfp: later - sometimes as late as 19dpo.
That has given me hope:thumbup:

Yeah - I agree, if I was lucky enough to be PG this cycle I would be due around October 22nd. I would buzz forward to my brithday to October 4th & see how big I am!! If I was out getting drunk & partying then I would know there is a problem!

xx

Hey ladies I just wanted you all to know that I am still here but being a bit of a stalker LOL Honey your symptoms sound great and even though you are late you are still early in DPO just try to relax and wait if you can.... LOL :rofl::rofl: we know how all of us obsessive POAS are...

Hey ladies I just wanted you all to know that I am still here but being a bit of a stalker LOL Honey your symptoms sound great and even though you are late you are still early in DPO just try to relax and wait if you can.... LOL :rofl::rofl: we know how all of us obsessive POAS are...

Hi hun!!! Thanks, it's great to have the support!!
The last few months I have not noted down my symptoms as I was fed up with getting my hopes up but seeing as this months seems different I have been keeping a very detailed smptom diary haha!! Just have a look at what I have written down today so far! And it's only 1.15pm!!! :haha: I need help I reckon :help:

BFN AM. Slight cramping, slight thrush, sking on face bumpy, not much CM, cervix soft, still bloated, runny / sniffly nose, strong smells, when I got up could smell hairdye for an hour even though none around, slight nausea when eating soup at lunch, lower back ache starts pm, more cramps / twinges, tiny bit of stretchy CM, slight headache, hot flash pm

Aww look how cute all your symptoms are! They're all looking really good!

You'll get your :bfp: It'll come.

Aww look how cute all your symptoms are! They're all looking really good!

You'll get your :bfp: It'll come.

I know I am a silly billy really, :help:
But they are all real so something is up!
I am almost certain it will be :bfn: when I get in but I have had my last pee & will test anyway:winkwink:
Anymore symptoms for you today??
xx

I'm having AF like cramps...different from the ones I had at earlier dpo, more definite AF ones. :(
Seriously painful heartburn...we were out shopping but told my OH I had to go home I felt that bad. Prob all the takeaways I've had this week!
And some backache...not sure if it's down to drinking more recently and my kidneys having to work more.

I feel out so I'm tting not to SS anymore.

You're so still in there...if your symptoms are all real and AF's late it's only a matter of time before you get it!

Hi hun!!! Thanks, it's great to have the support!!
The last few months I have not noted down my symptoms as I was fed up with getting my hopes up but seeing as this months seems different I have been keeping a very detailed smptom diary haha!! Just have a look at what I have written down today so far! And it's only 1.15pm!!! :haha: I need help I reckon :help:

BFN AM. Slight cramping, slight thrush, sking on face bumpy, not much CM, cervix soft, still bloated, runny / sniffly nose, strong smells, when I got up could smell hairdye for an hour even though none around, slight nausea when eating soup at lunch, lower back ache starts pm, more cramps / twinges, tiny bit of stretchy CM, slight headache, hot flash pm

Looks good to me hun!!! Definitely a good sign that :witch: hasnt showed up yet. I def have the bloating, the runny nose, lower back pain, the string smells, some nausea and some cramping so sounds like you are right on track. Just dont get down yet I mean I have seen where some women dont get their :bfp: until 19dpo or so. Just wait it out I know your time is coming I can feel it

Well I just had a panic as AF pains came on strong but now it is just a sharp pinching pain a few inches bellow my belly button so not sure what's going on

Riggins : Thank you so much you have given me hope! I hope your feeling is right! Words can't describe how overjoyed I will be!!:happydance:

Negs : I have been having AF type pains on & off with lower back pain, I have googled it (don't know where I would be without google but I do know I would get a lot more work done haha!) and it is very very common to have AF type pains before :bfp:
xx:dust:

Aches and pains are all good!! Good Luck when you get home. How are the cramps now?

The :witch: is def on her way here, just fell out with my OH about going to Tesco or M&S. I wish she'd come NOW so I can start trying again!

Aches and pains are all good!! Good Luck when you get home. How are the cramps now?

The :witch: is def on her way here, just fell out with my OH about going to Tesco or M&S. I wish she'd come NOW so I can start trying again!

aww hun isn't it too soon for :witch: now??
You still have a chance.
Well I just got another:bfn::cry:
Cramps have eased a bit now. Really just want to know what is going on!!
I guess I will test again in the morning if no AF. Again! Surely I will know one way or the other by then!?!?
xx

Awww...:sad1: 12dpo tomorrow? Hopefully you'll see some sort of line coming in the morning, just got to remember some people dont get lines until days further on.

I'm 4ish days away from her coming...I think my body's getting me ready to go. :dohh:

i feel stupid asking this but has anyone ever had a twitching eye
? lol i know silly ? butt you cant see it but i feel it. All of the top ten symtons but the breasts.

Awww...:sad1: 12dpo tomorrow? Hopefully you'll see some sort of line coming in the morning, just got to remember some people dont get lines until days further on.

I'm 4ish days away from her coming...I think my body's getting me ready to go. :dohh:

Thanks sweet, I know you are right, it's just hard not knowing! I keep thinking:witch: will show but no sign yet.

Do you normally get :witch: signs this early though? I think you are def still in with a good chance:winkwink:
xx

i feel stupid asking this but has anyone ever had a twitching eye
? lol i know silly ? butt you cant see it but i feel it. All of the top ten symtons but the breasts.

That's not silly at all! My friend who is PG now said she had an annoying twitching / pulsating feeling in her eye each PG for the first month or so!! xx

Think I'd be wondering loads too if I was you...Just need to know one way or the other. The wait is the worst!

I've no idea if I normally feel it this early - Just feel like how I feel when she's coming. I decided this month i'd start noting things down so i'm sure i'll find out in the next couple of months if I have a trend.

In it until the :witch: shows!! :friends:

Your :bfp: would cheer me up tonnes just now - nevermind mine!

Think I'd be wondering loads too if I was you...Just need to know one way or the other. The wait is the worst!

I've no idea if I normally feel it this early - Just feel like how I feel when she's coming. I decided this month i'd start noting things down so i'm sure i'll find out in the next couple of months if I have a trend.

In it until the :witch: shows!! :friends:

Your :bfp: would cheer me up tonnes just now - nevermind mine!

That's so sweet!! I hope my:bfp: is here in the next few days - but if not, we can be crazy symptom spotters together next cycle!:hugs:
xx

Morning ladies,

Well - it looks like yet another :bfn: but still no:witch:
I have been thinking though (more like obsessing!) I got my positive OPK 11am Saturday 29th so I assumed I o'd later that day but I guess I could have O'd the next day (Sunday 30th), I was very sick that day which sometimes happens at Ov time. Oh I don't know:blush:
Any updates with any one else today?
xx

Awww another :bfn:!! That's rubbish!

So if you Ov later would that make you 11dpo still? There's a chance you did Ov the next day so wouldn't rule it out?

I woke up with AF like pains...I'm nearly 99% sure she's coming this month. I POAS this morning too and also :bfn: surprisingly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->