3 dpo anyone want to wait with me? Now 16 dpo

ttc4

Reaction score
I am getting very impatient. I am only 3 dpo and want to test already. :coffee:

I'm only 1dpo and I'm already impatient. I'll totally wait with you.

Hi, ttc4 and cravemyheart! :)

I'm just CD5, af is about to bid goodbye but can I join you, ladies?
I am so excited for this TWW, this is our lucky TTC month 3!

I'm about a week behind you my ladies but fx we all get a :bfp: this cycle!

Tell me something about your story loves!

Welcome iamamermaid! :hi: Feel free to join us. I have a long lp (16-17 days). This more like 2 1/2 week wait.

That was quite a long lp, ttc4! Whew.
I think I have just the usual length of 14days as I have a 28day cycle.
I just got off bcp last March, and my period is already back on track as soon I stopped it so it really makes me wonder why we're still not pg. :shrug:
I'm very hopeful this is pur month, though!

I see you have kids already? She looks adorbs! :winkwink:

Thanks! Savannah is my youngest. I have an 8 year old daughter too.

If you look at my ovulation calendar, you will see last month was a 17 day lp!

Hi I'm 4dpo had a long lp ovulated on cd 19 . But already going crazy and want to test trying not to stress

Hi ... can I join you ladies? I am 2 dpo today (I think!). Like ttc4, I too have a looong LP of 17days. But I am planning to test 13 dpo which is May 18

I am still ttc #1 and i have PCOS :(

Hi ... can I join you ladies? I am 2 dpo today (I think!). Like ttc4, I too have a looong LP of 17days. But I am planning to test 13 dpo which is May 18

I'm also ttc #1 and have pcos

Hi, I'm 3 dpo as well. First cycle TTC. Would love to wait with you.

Might I join?

I'm 7dpo but I'm feeling really down.

I had what i believe was a cp last cycle and oed early and this tww is kicking my butt.
I dont know if the prenatals are doing it or what but I'm so tired and crabby and bloated. I'm a tiny gal but i feel like a beached whale.

I don't know what happened... I was doing so good up to yesterday and my mood went from ultra fantastic to awful. I'm also trying to figure out how i got to 7dpo this quick, but it could have been my hectic work... I'm working 6 days this week and i only remember yesterday :cry:

This wait feels so long but it is going by quick.

Welcome all the ladies that joined. Waiting is easier with people to chat with.

:dust:

furry_bandico, I am so sorry. I had a cp a couple months ago. It was really hard on me. It also messed up my cycles. I ovulate way earlier now and have longer lp. I am also still bloated. It will get better. :hugs:

Hi there! I'm 4dpo and am soooooo curious how this cycle is going to turn out! This is my first cycle back trying after an ectopic in February/March. Happy to be back in the 2ww!

I agree - waiting is WAY easier with people to chat with.

No real symptoms for me yet. Although my boobs were quite itchy this morning. haha. How's everyone else doing today?

Well my husband seems to think I'm a total bitch today.... But I hardly slept and feel so blah :( I feel bad for him but he is now gone overnight and mad at me which stresses me out

I'm also ttc #1 and have pcos

Hi... so are you on any medication? I am on Femara. Hoping it works... I too had a CP in 2012 and a MC in Jan 2014. FX-ed we get a sticky bean this time ...

ehhhhh I hate the 2ww! I caved and tested too early yesterday and got 2 lines... I'm really mad because I tested again this morning with fmu and it was bfn...

I feel like I wasted my tears of joy on a stupid VERY BAD evap. *face desk*

I think I would feel better if the fat lady just sang already.

ohhhh, I'm sorry furry. That really *really* sucks.

How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->