3 dpo anyone want to wait with me? Now 16 dpo

5 dpo now and exhausted. Fell asleep around 10 pm and woke up to alarm to temp at 7 then went back to sleep until 10! I am usually wide awake by 7. No other unusual symptoms though :shrug:

I feel like I'm dyeing! My cramping is almost to the point i want to see a dr... I'm so hungry but as soon as i eat i feel sick, bloated and gassy, and I'm so tired. I keep waking up at odd hours and sometimes i can go back to sleep and some times i cant.

I'm just wanting this 2ww to end... good or bad i want some form of answer to this.

im 7/8dpo and bfn for me not a lot of symptoms had not cramping but dull lower tummy ache yesterday and having it on and off tody but just don't know if im imagining it :(

I had cramps yesterday at 3dpo. Not sure what they were about. Constantly felt like I had to go to the bathroom but couldn't go. (TMI) so it could just be cramps from that.

4dpo today. feeling pretty good today. a little tired though.

6 dpo today and had bad reflux last night. I woke up extremely hungry/nauseous. Almost threw up breakfast. Hope this is a bfp & not getting sick.

a little later on 4dpo. SO HUNGRY! and twinges on the right side of my lower abdomen.

well I really think I'm out... took another test today... bfn. oh well... I guess it is time to make another Dr. apt and see in IUI is an option for us.

bfn for me too on ic at 8/9dpo think im out too :(

Temp dipped below coverline today. Still very nauseous and tired. Don't know what to think. :shrug:

Awww well I hope it works out for you.

I did that chart game on FF and there were a number of charts there that had a dip below the cover line that still resulted in pregnancy.... so your not out yet.

:hugs::flower:

Temp went up again today,not as high as it was. Super sore bb's. Still really nauseous. Sensitive to smells. Oh's cologne made me gag this morning, usually like it. Got a free coffee for Mother's Day, couldn't drink it. Praying it's a bfp or I don't know what is wrong.

Still feeling the same. Wish this week would go by faster.

It got really quiet in here! How is everyone doing?

Im waiting for ic's today however cramping a bit this morning so af is likely to be on her way.. no spotting as yet though so if she doesn't show il be poas lol I really think witch on her way tho :(

Yea.. I'm feeling pretty discouraged. My cramps became more af-like, my temp dropped slightly yesterday (and stayed lower today) and I got a bfn on a test today when af is due on Friday.

I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm pretty bummed today. :nope:

I don't know if it is the sudden heatwave we have or pregnancy, but my asthma is getting worse. My temp is still up. Still very nauseous, very sore bb's, hot flashes. Waiting for Saturday to test.

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day. I still have severe nausea and have to go to court early in the morning. (Suing landlord, long story)

I have zero symptoms but my temp bounced back up this morning - who knows! When are you testing ttc?

I may go get a couple dollar store tests and do one tonight and one tomorrow morning. Still can't stand smell or sight of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->