3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

I think I'm O'ing right now! :rofl: Bd is happening very soon! (We're watching the SNL 40th special)

bfn...going off bnb for a while maybe a few days/week I can't take anymore ATM , see you ladies

So sorry commotion :hugs: I had to take a break for a bit also, I heard the other day someone say making a baby is the easy part, I wanted to slap them..

Oh Comotion. I'm so sorry :hugs: Take some time and please come back when you're ready!

I'm so sorry commotion. We will be here for you when you are ready :friends:

1dpo ladies. Hope this is my lucky cycle!

Yay mommyb! How did the bedding go? Did you get all the dyes you wanted???

Side note: you POOP during labor????!!?!??!! How could you not tell me this?? When I was asking all those questions about babies and breast feeding, I wish you would have dropped a little side comment "o by the way, you POOP during labor!" Ahhhh!!! LOL!! That is disgusting!!

Hahahaha! Craigbaby :rofl: not everyone does, and IF you do you probably won't even know it. :)

Hahaha oh craigbaby you're funny!! I told DH I want a water birth and him in the tub with me.. He said no way! Maybe that's why...? Hahahaha

Haha Craigbaby. Yes pooping during labour is possible. When you're pushing the doctor tells you to push like you're taking a poop. It's only natural for it to happen. Plus the nurses get rid of it before anyone even notices it. I had epidurals with both and I laboured awhile so I couldn't have a bowel movement before labour. But if you do it naturally then have a bowel movement before and you should be okay. But when you are in active labour you don't notice a thing anyways because you're so concentrated on pushing your baby out. Lol. Don't worry :)

I think I hit the most important days, the day before O and the day of O. Then we bd cd6 and 8 (although I consider them days 7 and 9 because we bd so close to midnight). So 7, 9, 11 and 12 with O on 12. Fingers crossed!

I think I am out this month. AF is due in a couple of days but most of my symptoms seem to be subsiding ��

Lookin good mommyB! Fx for you! Nike mommy, that's how I feel. Bfn at 9,10,11 DPO, af is due tomorrow so I'm interested to see what my temp is like in the morning, hoping your vanishing symptoms are just faking you out!

Lookin good mommyB! Fx for you! Nike mommy, that's how I feel. Bfn at 9,10,11 DPO, af is due tomorrow so I'm interested to see what my temp is like in the morning, hoping your vanishing symptoms are just faking you out!

I'm hoping so too. I still have Some symptoms but feel like I should have more :/

Hopefully there is still hope for both of us!

Hey ladies! Since I haven't been on in several days, there were SO many pages of reading to catch up on!!! Love all of the BFP's on here though! =D

Just wanted to give a quick update on myself: I know I had said I was planning to temp and use OPK's this cycle, but after my appointment on Monday, I've decided against temping this cycle... She told me my body was stressing out a LOT over this whole "trying to get pregnant" thing, and that I needed to just relax and let it happen (Um, yeah. That's pretty much impossible!). *sigh* So I'm attempting to put it out of my mind as much as I can. I've started using OPK's daily though, just to get an idea of when I O (supposed to be Saturday). I'll also be starting a progesterone cream on Saturday through my TWW. I don't really have much for CM right now, which is really odd for me. Hubby and I have been BDing every other day (sometimes daily), which is pretty normal for us So yeah, we'll see what happens. It's just been s.o. hard to relax after the miscarriage... I feel like I won't stop stressing until I'm pregnant, and 12 weeks at that lol.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant - You all have been more than amazing while I struggle through this =)

im about 3dpo - 10day till test -i dont feel any difretn at the mo, i bin taking this Geritol Liquid this time round.
FX for you all girls xx

dps4 still not feeling anything was up for 12hurs playing a game call runescape anyone know it or play it?
anyways hope ya all feeling good and best of luck all xxx

Sorry Laura and Niksmommy. Hoping AF didn't show up!

Joyful I completely understand. It's really tough to relax with ttc especially when you're already aware of things. This is why I chose to temp bc I was making myself nuts not knowing exactly what was happening. I'm glad your doc is supportive and fx'd for you this month! Sounds like you and DH have hit the days right!

Mommyb how's the tww going? Sound like you guys had great timing too! Temps are looking really good!! Fxd!!!!

Disney I'm guessing you decided to take a break from BnB, but I hope you're doing well and getting your BFP!

Craigbaby how are you feeling? Hoping everything is going well for you!

Tracy welcome! I haven't heard of that game, but I'm sure I have friends that play it. At this point no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing. fx'd for you!

Afm I have my first appointment on Friday. Not sure if he'll scan me that day or not. I'm hoping yes :) nausea is setting in, but I don't really mind it bc it's kind of reassuring. So far we've just told our parents and my sis. My parents are worried bc I've been miserable on my night shift schedule (and was looking to change jobs-which I can't do now) and theyre concerned about adding another LO to the mix, but they're excited nonetheless. I've managed to hide it at work so far, but my bloat combined with the fact that this is my 5th pregnancy, I'm guessing it won't be long. Plus my "morning sickness" is worse at night. Thinking of all of you ladies and wishing for lots of BFP'S this month!! :dust:

Thanks, Sophiasmom! FINALLY got my first positive OPK yesterday. SO excited! Since this is my first cycle using them, I couldn't believe they actually worked ;D Anyway, we have been BDing every day and will continue to until I get a negative. I'm not getting my hopes up too high for this one though, as I have very little, if any, EWCM. I always have such an annoying abundance of that stuff, that I'm wondering what changed! I took progesterone cream during my TWW last time...Would that affect it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->