3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

How many dpo are you, joyful? It could be it was too diluted later. I do feel like I see faint lines on those tests. Hope you tested again this morning! :)

I believe I am around 12 dpo today. And that's what I was hoping, so I tested again this morning and see nothing but a couple of weird looking scratch marks...

Attachments

• IMG_20150307_080419_486.jpg
    IMG_20150307_080419_486.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
i got my BFP today
https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/tracey2884002/IMG_0925_zpsqt2zxrtb.jpg

How many dpo are you, joyful? It could be it was too diluted later. I do feel like I see faint lines on those tests. Hope you tested again this morning! :)

I believe I am around 12 dpo today. And that's what I was hoping, so I tested again this morning and see nothing but a couple of weird looking scratch marks...

Oh I had a few with the weird scratch marks ugh. Fx for you!! I hope something shows up for you soon! I really did think I saw something on the first ones. Weird. Ic tests can be bad about picking it up.. It was super super light on an Ic for me until today at 14dpo. Like 12dpo I had to really squint. You aren't out until af shows so don't lose how yet :)

Oh I had a few with the weird scratch marks ugh. Fx for you!! I hope something shows up for you soon! I really did think I saw something on the first ones. Weird. Ic tests can be bad about picking it up.. It was super super light on an Ic for me until today at 14dpo. Like 12dpo I had to really squint. You aren't out until af shows so don't lose how yet :)

Ahh that gives me hope! Thanks so much, and congrats on your little one :happydance: Hope to join you in a few days!!

Oh I had a few with the weird scratch marks ugh. Fx for you!! I hope something shows up for you soon! I really did think I saw something on the first ones. Weird. Ic tests can be bad about picking it up.. It was super super light on an Ic for me until today at 14dpo. Like 12dpo I had to really squint. You aren't out until af shows so don't lose hope yet :)

Ahh that gives me hope! Thanks so much, and congrats on your little one :happydance: Hope to join you in a few days!!

Thank you!! I hope so too!!

Congrats TracyandLee! Woohoo!

Joyful I see the lines on the first set pics. I'd maybe try a FRER. I used those IC'S this time and it took them forever to get a good line. If I hadn't already gotten a nice line on FRER and positive CB digi, I would have questioned whether the IC was an evap. They used to be much more sensitive.I think they aren't good now.

Congrats TracyandLee! Woohoo!

Joyful I see the lines on the first set pics. I'd maybe try a FRER. I used those IC'S this time and it took them forever to get a good line. If I hadn't already gotten a nice line on FRER and positive CB digi, I would have questioned whether the IC was an evap. They used to be much more sensitive.I think they aren't good now.

Thanks Sophiasmom! Pretty bummed when I got a BFN on my First Response this morning.... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->