3 DPO pains

Holliems

Reaction score
So today I'm 3 DPO. I don't expect pregnancy symptoms until after AF if I end up pregnant at all. But I've been getting pains. Mainly on the side. Now I'm having AF type pains but very mild. I went to the bathroom earlier to pee and I got a quick sharp pain in my lower uterus...The same pain you have when AF starts. I don't know what to make of it. Of course I hope it's leading to a BFP but I'm aware the egg probably hasn't even made it to my uterus yet. Still curious if anyone is having similar pains?

I had crampy feelings on 3dpo too. Today at 5dpo Ive had some red bleeding that tapered off to brown and has now gone completely. Having a read around its possibly implantation bleeding.

Goodluck to you hope you get your bfp!

I had crampy feelings on 3dpo too. Today at 5dpo Ive had some red bleeding that tapered off to brown and has now gone completely. Having a read around its possibly implantation bleeding.

Goodluck to you hope you get your bfp!

I hope its a good sign for us both! I have had more cramps all day. I didnt have them around O day so...I really hope its a good sign! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->