3 Dpo today, anyone else want to obsess/wait with me?

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Hiya :flower: So today i am 3dpo, confirmed on FF this morning.
Its been a bit of a crazy month really, cycles are all over the place due to being 4mths post bcp. So this cycle i am using the Clearblue Advanced Fertility monitor, opks and temping. I had positive opks, ewcm (in abundance), major cramping, and peak days on my monitor on cycle day 12 i think it was, which is pretty early for my 'norm'. Well i then got another postive opk on cd14, and cramping on cycle day 15, and i kind of felt like that was my real ovulation, and was closer to my normal ovulation day of cd16. I just needed FF to confirm it with my temps, as there had been no temp rise to confirm what the cd12 things were saying. Well today,cd18, was my 3rd day of elevated temps, and FF gave me crosshairs for cd15, which i when i felt like it really happened :)
We have all the dates covered with bd'ing so just got to wait it out now

Me! :wave: Your timing looks great!

I had to manually set my O day because FF thinks I O'ed on cd9 but with an ultrasound on cd12 to check follicle size I know that they were still holding on at cd12. I had a trigger shot on cd12 and super bad O pains on cd13 so I am pretty confident on my O day. I had a huge temp dip today though, I have never had a fallback rise before which is what I am thinking it will be. It has me completely obsessed!! :haha:

Its very obsessive isnt it. Yeah i keep reading that temp is the only thing that confirms ovulation happened, so hoping that is the case, although i have both dayes covered. Drives me crazy, not only the 2ww but being less thab the 'norm' as never know where i'm at, or if AF might show early :-/

Todmommy4568 have you tried to set FF back to the advanced setting since you have O'd to see if it changes when it thinks you did?

I think I'm on 2dpo ... I've never temped or used opks properly. I came off the mirena 50 days ago (who's counting?) and haven't had an AF since. I'm getting blood work tomorrow to double chec everything as I'm borderline PCOS and cycles started becoming irregular just before mirena.

I started using opks after week 5 and had very faint lines, most definitely negatives. I gave up after July 23rd and then on a whim tried on on the 30th July, both were negative. Tried one last time on 31st July and it was a blazing positive! Yesterday they started getting fainter, so I'm assuming I o'd on Sunday. Had xramps and lower backache on Sunday and Monday, dtd for a few days before Sunday, Sunday and twice yesterday.

OH and I are supposed to be ntnp, although this mlrngh called for opks. If I don't get pg this cycle, or AF never shows, then I'll be back to ntnp and not using opks etc for a while. It puts a lot of pressure on you!

DreamCatcher, you may have O'd on Monday perhaps? If ur positive was sunday?
I agree it does cause stress these opks and actively trying. But i'm not getting any younger, and am edging on the age my mum started the menopause, so i feel i need to know whats what and when to utilise every opportunity at mo x

I'm 3dpo, too. FF confirmed today as well.

9 to AF or testing. I refuse to test before I'm due.

https://i68.tinypic.com/10zwygk.jpg

Caja- I have tried it still stays at cd9, it seems so silly because even if I had to guess just based on chart I would say cd12. Is your LP unpredictable then?

Dream that is great you got your positive! It's a double edged sword, tracking makes you obsessive but not knowing tends to make me paranoid :haha:

Momma that's some serious willpower! I was thinking about not testing early but it's so hard! :haha: I think I will wait until 10dpo at least though since then my trigger should be out of my system

Todmommy, yes since coming off bcp my cycles have been all over the place, i used to O on cd16, like clockwork, and always had 14 day LP, 30 day cycles. But my last couple of cycles have only been around 28 days, and i've O'd on cd17 and now cd15. I am glad i temp & use OPK's, otherwise i wouldnt know where i'm at x

Caja - I might have o'd on Monday, although agter searching the site mist people seem to say that the day you get a negative is your first dpo. As I'm not temping I'm just going loosely by that x

Todmommy - I know what you mean about obsessive! I'm not really thinking about much else atm (which says a lot as we're moving house in 3 weeks, and school starts back then too and my class isn't set up!). I think if this doesn't work out then I'll wait for my first AF to show up and then ntnp for a few months to stop being so obsessive. If after 6 months or so we aren't lucky then I'll move back to opks before temping x

DreamCatcher its normally 12-36hrs after the LH surge (or first positve OPK) that ovulation occurs, and the LH tests are negative after the surge, as that just lets you know ovulation is going to happen, not that its happened, but they do go negative quite quickly, most are negative on the actual day of O

It's for good measure. I had a MMC a few months back, and two cycles ago I had a few faints & was a day late. So, I'm guessing CP, but I was using cheap strips. So, who knows.

Yea that is so upsetting, I'm sorry you had to experience it :hugs:

Yeah we've dtd every day since the 24th anyway, so even if O was Monday we should be okay. I'm not hopeful about this cycle, due to the no AF and mirena removal etc, but I would love it to happen. Even getting a positive opk and then AF in two weeks will ease my mind and let me know things are working and good to go!

I had cramps and back ache on Sunday and Monday, with some slight pain near where (I think) my right ovary is. Today I have a weird feeling on my stomach/pelvis area. Hoping they are all signs of O at least happening!

Sorry to hear that Momma13 :( x

DreamCatcher, a few years ago i got pregnant right off the pill, i hadnt even had my first period sonce coming off it, so it can happen x (and i had only bd'd twice in that week too)

Dreamcatcher it can definitely still happen!

I changed my mind about not testing early and just ordered more wondfos. I am going to start testing daily tomorrow, then I can test out my trigger and know what is going on. I even ordered digis, I think my subconscious is feeling optimistic haha

Fingers crossed for you todmommy x
I'm not feeling optimistic about this cycle now as has a massive temp dip this morning. Will se what tomorrow brings.

I put all of my details in to the Ovia app and it indicated Sunday as being O day - so I'm now 3dpo. I still have lower back ache and some funny feelings in my pelvis, like pressure almost, but not sore.

I have a bunch of IC's and might start testing daily from 7dpo? Just to give myself something to do haha. I have 2 Superdrug frer's but don't want to waste them!

Caja a 5dpo drop could be implantation, FX'ed!

Dreamcatcher if you have a bunch and it won't get you down I say go for it!

I started a thread in the pg test and will be posting my tests there :)

I went to the doctor today and had my bloods taken. On the sheet I managed to see that I'm in because of 'suspected pcos' and they were testing my fsh, lh, testosterone and something else.

I'm making a face to face appt for the results so that I actually get somewhere. So in 2 weeks I'll either be pg, have an AF or have answers from the professionals. Either one will make me happy because at least it will be progress from not knowing anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->