3 Dpo today, anyone else want to obsess/wait with me?

Thanks DreamCatcher x
Yes i have the appointment booked for next week anyway, i can't wait another month or so just to 'see what happens', i'm not getting any younger, and there is definately as issue with my cycles, i am thinking maybe a progesterone deficiency, but we will see x i hope everyone else ttc'ng right now gets their bfp's :)

Well AF showed up this afternoon, bit of a bummer, but also a good thing, as now on cd1, and can hopefully get some insight this month. My doctor is taking book on the day appointments this week, so i might call up in the morning to see if i can maybe see him tomorrow, now i'm at the start of a cycle, might be easier.

So i went to see doctor today. Other than blood tests there is nothing they can do to help fertility wise as i already have children, which is a bit pants but nothing i can do. So ive got a blood test in morn, and i will have a cd21 blood test but it wont be this month as i am on holiday then :-(
At least hopefully the bloods will give some answers, so i have an idea if there is anything i can do about it.

9dpo and all symtpoms bar elevated hr, creamy cm and sore boobs have gone. Another BFN and I'm now convinced I'm out.

Caja could I ask what you mean about 'nothing they can do'? I have a DS from another relationship and OH has none, I'm 57 days past mirena removal and no AF, I'm really worried there's something wrong and always banked on docs being able to help, if there was (naive and not an easy option but surely doctors are supposed to help if you need it!?)

I really dont know hun, pretty bummed about it to be honest. But i think its because i have more than 1 already, and my youngest is 17mths. Its pretty unfair for them to be like 'you've got kids so thats that' and no help when you want more, its like a kick in the teeth really, who are they to decide your fate? To say 'thats enough'? I'm feeling pretty angry about it in all honesty. But if i have to go private then i will have to :-(
But i would think you will get some help. I see plenty of people on these forums getting help with a couple of children already.
I'm just thankful i suppose that i'm at least getting the bloods done at docs, as at least i hope that will give me some answers i can build on

I've had some bloods taken to check hormone levels but my doctor also told me that 'they won't do anything to help my irregular cycle' as I 'may just be destined to have irregular and long cycles' and I would just 'need to wait and see if my period comes'.

I genuinely looked at him in horror; I know what is happening with my body isn't normal and they aren't taking it seriously! I didn't even know I had cysts on my ovaries because I got told they were 'normal'!

I hope you get everything sorted and have a little bean soon Caja x

Awww fingers crossed for you too DreamCatcher! Xx heres hoping we get our little beans asap :)

Hiya, how is everyone?
Had results from bloods today and all is norm, and looks like i'm ovulating, which i knew anyway. Just got to have the 21 day bloods done for progesterone check ect. I cant have that one this month as i'll be away on day 21, so it will have to be next month. But at least theres no hint of menopause for me yet :)
Ive started agnus castus this month to try and regulate my cycle, so that will be interesting to see what happens there. My tempertatures are already more steady this month, not so mich fluctuations as last month. I'm just hoping it can help lengthen my luteal phase, as i tend to ovualte around the same day each month, its just post o thats the issue, temps being low, spotting, and short luteal phase. Fingers crossed the AC helps there. Ive also got some b6 to start next month lol. I'll try anything!

AF got me right on time, we are going to NTNP until I can lose about 60 pounds. I am hoping if I stay diligent we can either get pregnant while I am losing or we will begin assisted cycles again in about 6 months. I am excited about not obsessing over opks and charts though!

Caja I'm glad that things came back normal, I hope it happens soon for you!

Not popped on here in a wee while but I'm glad to see everything is going well for you Caja. Hopefully you get your positive soon :dust:

I'm doing good, had my first AF on Sunday just passed, literally 1 day before the 9 week removal mark. She only lasted 3 days, although day 3 was very light and only when I wiped. Days 1 and 2 weren't overly bad either, I used to have mild periods with a little bit of cramping however, this time I had no cramps and there was hardly anything on the tampon (sorry tmi). Unsure if it's a new trend for me (not complaining as long as it's nothing bad) or if it means something still isn't quite right. Only time will tell I guess.

Started charting on day 2 and I didn't know when day 1 was.

I've decided next month all i am going to do is temp. Just so that i know i've ovulated. No opks. Just going to bd as much as poss between cd12 & cd18, so should have covered ov in that time. Hopefully be more relaxed and less stressed :)

So, here again, ff says 3dpo. My temps havent gone up an awful lot tho. Oh to be young, regular, and not have to thibk about it again

I think I'm due to ovulate some time in the next few days, I think. I'm not too sure about temping so it'll be interesting to see if I get a positive and then watch my temps. I'm going to take 2 a day as of tomorrow, and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for you DreamCatcher x i am 4dpo today, FF puts ov at cd14, and my lady-comp did the same this morning. I knew i had oved around Sun/Mon due to CM, cramps, positive OPK's and my cbfm too. My temps are not anything like they once were a couple of years ago :-( There never used to be any room for doubt, they were so clear, but this year they are anything but! I'm just glad all other signs/test comfirm it. Next month tho i will not be using OPK's or CBFM, just bd on certain days, and preseed. Just need to take a back step, not have so much to think about, hopefully less stress.

Fingers crossed for you too :hugs:

I think I'm due to ovulate soon, perhaps I'll have a normal cycle this month. My cm seems to be getting more ewcm like, although still seems slightly watery but stretchy? Still negative opks, but testing twice a day from today to double check. Ovia puts my fertile time yesterday through to early next week (based on a 'normal' cycle).

My CM went a bit like that, that was about 3 days before i ovulated. I was also testimg twice a day, my first positive opk was in the evening. I had that CM on the Friday. A postive OPK on Saturday evening, and on Sunday. Then according to bbt & monitors, i ov'd on Monday, CD14

Hi everyone. How are you all? So i'm now on cd2, and i said i wasnt doing much this month, but i cant help it!!!! Ive got a new monitor, the OvaCue, so see how i get on with that :), i will be taking B-50 vitamins, as well as pregnacare conception vitamins. I am also drinking Fertilitea this month, and using preseed. I am going to give the progesterone cream and agnus castus a miss this month. I have a private fertility scan booked when i'm on cd16, and i will be having blood test on cd21 to check progesterone. I do hope i have some kind of insight to whats happening with my cycles after this month, with the scan & blood test, hopefully will know more than i do now.
Last month i took agnus castus until ovulation, then progesterone cream from 2dpo. It did nothing towards my post o temps, they were still relatively low, but i didnt have any pre AF spotting this time! Although i did ovulate on cd14 (couple of days early for me) and my cycle was only 24 days, shortest so far :-/
Fingers crossed for us all this month and on :) x

I think I am 3dpo today, I had a +opk on Thursday and then a definite temp increase on Friday and again a slight rise on Saturday, however I woke up this morning and it had dropped my 0.05 Celsius/0.2 Fahrenheit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->