3 faint positive tests...am i pregnant??

Kay26

Reaction score
Im 12 days late, did a test thurs eve, fri morn and this evening....all 3 tests were morrisons own brand and all three came up with faint positive lines?!?!

When ever Iv tested before theres been nothing, but there is defo a faint pink line. Do i believe the tests or try a different brand...see what they say??

Any advice would be great xxx :wacko:

pictures?? I say if there is a 2nd line that came up in the time limit then its positive

Im 12 days late, did a test thurs eve, fri morn and this evening....all 3 tests were morrisons own brand and all three came up with faint positive lines?!?!

When ever Iv tested before theres been nothing, but there is defo a faint pink line. Do i believe the tests or try a different brand...see what they say??

Any advice would be great xxx :wacko:

I'm not familiar with that particular brand, but I would expect that 3 false positives (or evaps?) would be unusual. Your mind will be set at ease if you try another brand and get the same result. :) I hope it's your BFP! :)

(fyi: 8,9, and 10DPO for me I got VERY faint positives too (that my husband insisted even he couldn't see) and I just got a BFP on a digi! Hope it's the same for you!)
:dust:

Thank you!

Cant get pics on here, did show a pic to my friend tho the other day and she could see it.....my OH can also see them, hes just expecting them to be darker than they are tho!!

I'll get a diff test 2m see what that says, im soooooo excited but darent believe it just yet.

Got docss app on wed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->