• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3 faint positives, but my hubby doesnt believe me!

missi1717

Reaction score
I took 2 dollar tree tests faint bfp and i took a frer this afternoon and received a faint positive also. I took a digital 2 days ago and it said not pregnant. I keep telling him that it might be too early for a digi to pick it up.... he doesnt want to get excited and then become disappointed. Whicj i understand but... isnt a line a line? ??? This pic is a of a frer. Any advice to convince my dh that i am indeed preggers, would be appreciated! Thanks 20150429_111832.jpg

That is definitely a second line, and a positive test. Congrats, you're pregnant! Wait a few more days for the digi; they don't pick up HCG as well as FRER's do. That's exactly what my FRER's looked like at first. You can tell hubby that the internet says you are definitely pregnant!

def positive! what digital brand are you using? they are notorious for not being as sensitive. you can try fr gold digitals, their sensitivity is close to the frer. i think it's around 8-10, but sometimes can pick up the 6s. i think i got a pos on a fr gold divi at around 8hcg. CONGRATS THOUGH a line is a line and that is one beautiful line :)

Thanks ladies!! The digital was a clearblue (picks up 25?) I assumed it would work bc i got faint positives using the dollar tree brand which is also 25.

fab bfp.. ye digis are 25 with weeks esitmator and 50 with non ..just normal reading ones
fx XXXX

Update: i think i had a chemical pregnancy. Woke up at 6am this morning with stabbing pains . Went to the restroom and i was bleeding. Very disappointed. ... maybe i should have listened to my hubby :(

aww missi so sorry!! that was a very clear bfp. How has your bleeding been? For some ladies its normal to bleed in early pregnancy and go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Please update and big hugs to you!

yes! there's a line. but i just noticed your recent post. is everything ok?

Forgot to reply .... but wanted to update for those in a similar situation... i was bleeding for 2 days. May 2nd I ended up being taken via ambulance to the er with horrible pain... like labor pains. They did an ultrasound and found that I was 4 weeks 5 days and had experienced a very early miscarriage. I was heartbroken.
But my husband and I decided to try again. So now I am 6dpo and impatiently waiting to test! Hope this one sticks!!!!

Forgot to reply .... but wanted to update for those in a similar situation... i was bleeding for 2 days. May 2nd I ended up being taken via ambulance to the er with horrible pain... like labor pains. They did an ultrasound and found that I was 4 weeks 5 days and had experienced a very early miscarriage. I was heartbroken.
But my husband and I decided to try again. So now I am 6dpo and impatiently waiting to test! Hope this one sticks!!!!

Very sorry to hear this. Hope ur doin ok & this is your month! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"