3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
Emma, Sarah - This is our new "home" until we're all ready to move into second tri.

Sarah, :dance: they're getting darker! Yes it's normal to go off food. I hardly eat now. I have to really want something. Otherwise it's a no no.

i found fanta now so im happy just need a cold drink in work

i have just had an invite out next weekend looks like my turn to be on the good old anti-biotics

i found fanta now so im happy just need a cold drink in work

i have just had an invite out next weekend looks like my turn to be on the good old anti-biotics

Lol luckily I won't have to use that excuse. Somehow people already know I'm pregnant even though I haven't said anything. Apparently I have that "glow".

ha ha you will have to purposely go round looking rough lol

ha ha you will have to purposely go round looking rough lol

I look rough anyway! I don't wear make up. I just brush and tie my hair up. I don't particularly care what I look like :haha: Oh well, I'll just stay hid away until 12 weeks, lol.

Did the sports bra work for you today?

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/20120810_041924.jpg
my 4am test line came up before i finished washing hands !!
doing the Dr later to fill the forms

Hey ladies can I join in on your group?
I just found out this week that I am pregnant, had two HPT and both were BFP, after two months of clomid. I could use a buddy like you ladies on my journy. I go September 18 for my first baby appointment. According to my last AF I should be right at 5weeks.

Emma, Sarah - This is our new "home" until we're all ready to move into second tri.

Sarah, :dance: they're getting darker! Yes it's normal to go off food. I hardly eat now. I have to really want something. Otherwise it's a no no.
How can i get the image of my baby week by week like you have on yours? Thank you in advance

so sad lol i sed bye to the old thread lol, well took my first tablet tday, so lets see if they work???......im abot worried tho as the leftlet inside says, they are used for ulscers an to reduce acid??? im at docs again today gettin beta hcg done again....as he sed they shud of done them again within 48 hours????

HELLO ITSMYDREAM....welcome, me sarah an maria av been on such a journey, an we are all finaly here, ur more then welcome to join, as for ur ticker, click on mine an it shud show u how to get ur own x

morning bump buddies :):)
welcome itsmydream xx

how is everyone this morning?

Morning ladies. Can I join?? I'm due 18th April, 4 days before daughter is 4!!!

I filled in midwife forms yesterday, and got a lecture by GP about what to eat and what not to eat!! X

hi Nataliew
course you can join

i went to gp today filled out a form name address phone and lmp that's it they will br in touch about 11weeks going to be a long 7 weeks of worry

Yup, mine is 10wks. But they bought my due date forward as I had a 48day cycle. So the doctor put it down as 1st April.

Thanks for letting me join you ladies. This is my first pregnancy, so it will be nice to have buddies to vent with.

yay you sorted your ticker xx

Having such a bad afternoon today. Going to go to bed and not get up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->