3 girls very anxious as really want a boy(update)

Yay huge congrats that's fantastic bet your feeling amazing !! :happydance:

eeeeekkkk we did it we have a blue bump absolutely speechless words can't describe how im feeling i guess I'm still in shock but soon happy :) x

Congratulations!!! bet you're over the moon! :cloud9:

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-08/20140827_214444_zpsnqaasbju.jpg

Yay! So happy for you. He's utterly adorable too.

well we have our 20 week scan on Wednesday and im feeling very very nervous all over again... im starting to panic thinking im going to go for the scan and be told its a little girl and that my gender scan was wrong arrgghh roll on Wednesday for it to hopefully be confirmed again that we are having a boy :)

good luck hun...its a boy:)

i wish i have a boy this time .this is my last one and got two beautiful gals.
was this pregnancy felt diff...?

Yes it was different I felt fine until about 9-10 weeks I had no sickness and just felt ok at 10 weeks onwards the tables turned I was and still am very sick I can't get up on a morning without beeb sick have no appetite and the smell of every thing makes me heave even nice smells I couldn't dribk coffee up until a few weeks ago no cravings either and with the girls I just had morning sickness from 6 weeks and it settled by 15-16 weeks I craved oranges and that was it the list of symptoms for this baby boy is huge lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->