3 hour feeds

maratobe

Reaction score
hi ladies!
i was wondering at what age or week did your babies stop their 3 hour feeds? my little one is on the clock 3 hourly... if she wakes at 6 she will feed and then sleep till 9 then wake and feed and if she doesnt go back to sleep for an hour or 2....she will still feed again in 3 hours at 12 etc....should i just keep this up? :shrug:
:flower:

She's still very young. As she gets older, her stomach will grow and she will have bigger feeds with a longer gap in between. Stick at it hun - you're doing a fabulous job :hugs:

bella had 3 hour milk feeds until she was 10 months old when she started dropping feeds (though at this point she was sleeping through!).
xx

My LO has a feed every 3 hours during the day.
Last one at 9pm for the night then next one at 6.30am then every 3 hours till 9pm again lol :flow:

Thanks girls! She sleeps really well and is drinking around 80-100mls each feed and is putting on heaps of weight so I guess the 3 hour feeds are what she needs :)

Three hourly feeds is good :thumbup: My Granddaughter is a week older than your LO and is FF on demand - often every hour and a half or 2 hours ish. It's simply how she prefers to feed bless her.

Her brother was the same and to be honest I can't remember when he started going for longer periods as Tattie and the rest of us stopped noticing - feeding on demand is such a habit for us that we didn't/don't clock watch :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->