3 hrs kip need a bit of a moan sorry girls.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Baby was really active last night wich is oddly enough not what kept me awake hehe but was nice cos I don't usualy feel him moving as I sleep like a log. Anyway I digress.

I found it VERY hard to get off to sleep last night I think I saw in 4am. It is now half 7 and I am up. Why you carzy woman I hear you all ask. Well I have workman coming only they fail to give a time other than AM or PM. My hubby said he would get up as he isnt in work over easter, (he too was up till at least 3am) but that plan has failed.

Also I've come down to make my religious cereal and cuppa tea only to find he has used all the bloody milk. So today I'm going to be 100% moo bag because I have had about 3 hours sleep no breakfast not even a brew! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh and to add to it all I went on a majornesting spree monday, tuesday and wednesday and used up all my energy so Im tottaly up the creek without a paddle!

Sorry girls I had to get that out.

Aw, I feel for ya! I haven't been able to sleep very well the last little while either. AND I just found out I have impaired glucose tolerance, so I can't even eat my ritual cereal and milk for brekkie anymore.:hissy:

IU feel for ya huni. I ended up with buttered toast (yeuk) and tea with coffee whitener in it! Yeuk and heartburn city!!

ALL HAIL MORNING CEREAL!!!!

Im sitting infront of the screen trying to keep my eyes open! MEN!!

I wish the workman could give me a more specific time aswell. I would have got up at 8 had I known they wouldnt be her at 8:15. Soo annoyed so tired and so hormonal!!

i hate that! the council gave me an "AM" as a time so i was up very early after hardly any sleep and then they fail to turn up, makes me fuuuuuuuuume

They turned up about 8.30 So I went back to bed then the dog woke me up again cos In my triedness Id locked him out so I ended up on the sofa only to rember that I needed to be up at 11ish for a mate to pop and pick some stuff up. Then the MIL rang to see if we needed any shopping. So My 4 hours has now gone up to about 6! YAY!! but also half my day has been wasted GOSH am I never happy! GRRRRR

Aww hun so bloody typical!
At least tomorrow can't get any worse..? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"