3 miscarriages and feeling a bit low

catherineq87

Reaction score
Had my 3rd miscarriage last month I was pretty early this time maybe 5/6 weeks and really was ok I think up until the last few days feeling kind of low and really tired ..

Not really a question I know but figured I could post here and maybe writing a tiny bit down would help :)

Hope whoever reads is doing well xx

So sorry you are going through this. It really is the worst feeling. I myself had a mmc at 13 weeks and nov and an early mc 5/6 weeks a few weeks ago so i hear u....
I often think why me, or what did i do wrong. I do have other children i thank god for . Sending a vurtual hug, if u need to chat then just message me x chin up xxx
I tend to bottle things up and if i could offer any advise it would be to talk to people and share your thoughts and feelings.

Sorry to hear what you are going through <3

Writing things down can really help .. here or even a piece of paper, I used to write and rip them up.

x

Thank u girls xx

It means alot . Great on here that alot of issues aren't taboo :) I'm sorry to hear ur story too xx
Writing it all down and getting rid of it may be worth a try u know . Thanks again!

I'm guna take my kids surfing today (body boarding for me) lol some good endorphins ! :)

Xx

Sending :hugs: catherine. I have had 3 mcs all at 6 weeks. Two before DS and one after. Its not easy to deal with. But do speak about it here online, if you feel you can't speak to anyone else. You will find plenty of lovely ladies who understand what its like. Feel freeto pm me if you want to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->