3 months!!

T

TashaAndBump

DH and I discussed when we want to have another baby... we discussed perhaps not having the coil fitted at all! But in the end decided to fit it for now and review in December - he said we'll probably get it removed then and start trying!! wohoo! :wohoo:

:wohoo: Your time for TTC seems to be getting closer and closer!! Maybe I should have another word with hubby and try a bit of bargaining!

So happy for you! :D x

Yeah, a postive pregnancy test would be a nice xmas pressy!!

Yeah, a postive pregnancy test would be a nice xmas pressy!!

OMG only just thought of that - that would be FANTASTIC!!! I might start bargaining with DH to start TTC mid-November instead! :lol: hehehehe

This is so bad... sometimes I think, "Oh we should wait..." then I'm thinking, "what the heck - why not start now? I'm going to love it whenever it happens, I really want another after all, maybe a smaller age gap would be nicer, at least then I can focus on my career without worrying about trying for another / mat leave etc..." :muaha: I'm shameless :blush: lol

I somehow don't think it will be long before we are TTC at all :happydance: lol

Best of luck for all your girlies in persuading your OH's! Would you like me to have a word with them? I seem to have gotten quite good at it!! haha xxx

Yay that's good news :)
We have years left lol!

yay! So Happy for you! You sure you dont want me to pop up and get my OH to persuade mr bum?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->