3 more weeks til 3rd Trimester!

StarAngel

Reaction score
Cannot believe how fast the last 5 months have gone, am exactly 21 weeks today, so excited! Have my gender scan next week and then its all go getting peanuts room together! How are you ladies feeling? Any strange sensations or cravings? Have any of you got your nursery done? Any ideas?

Aw exciting! :dance:. Do you have a feeling whether you're having a girl or boy? Where do you live? I'm in the UK so not in 3rd tri until 27 weeks (can't compain, one week earlier than the US :haha:) but only 2 more weeks to go, woo hoo. This is my 3rd and my DD will move out of the nursery and LO will move in at about 6 months so no decorating, boo! Are you on pinterest? There are some fab nursery ideas on there!

I'm in the US and 3rd tri isn't until 27 weeks. Congrats to you though! :)

I've found it flying by as well! Exciting times :D

Our nursery is very small because for now our little one will share with us but I'm painting one corner of the room to a lighter colour so we can put up some animal stickers sort of thing and there's still plenty of space for moses basket and cot etc.

Enjoy!x

I am in Ireland 3rd trimester starts at 24wks! I have a gut feeling peanut is a boy, dunno why just have this feeling my family and friends seem to think its a girl! I will know this week eeek!!!

I was thinking the same Tink, I like the idea of stayig with neutral colours despite me knowing the gender, have this idea to do a disney themed spread cant wait to get stuck in!!

I am in Ireland 3rd trimester starts at 24wks!

So jealous!

I wonder why different countries have different weeks for 3rd tri. It's so confusing! In the states it isn't until 28 weeks. With DD I remember week 27 seemed to take forever because I felt weird saying I was in 3rd tri at 27 lol :blush:

Time is certainly flying! 3rd tri is right around the corner for me. I remember after withdrawing from school I thought the pregnancy would absolutely drag with nothing to occupy myself, but I just cannot believe how fast it's gone. I know September will be here in no time.

The trimester variation is so confusing! My cousin is in Ireland (Adare) and she doesn't start 3rd tri until 27 weeks, I didn't know if varied within the same country, makes it even more confusing! Right now I'd be happy to move to where StarAngel is so I could be in 3rd tri already, I'm so impatient :haha:

I'm just watching for V day personally... Other than that I haven't thought about which trimester I'm in. I'm just ready for September :)

I'm just watching for V day personally... Other than that I haven't thought about which trimester I'm in. I'm just ready for September :)

Looks like you only have a week to go, exciting! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->