• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3 positive IC's but negative first response digital?

Melainey

Trying for number 3 ♡
Reaction score
Hello lovelies ♡

So, I've been taking pregnancy tests the past few days and they have been very faint but definitely there. They are also pink and turned up within the time frame. So this morning I took a FREE digital and it said not pregnant 😭😭😭 any ideas if I'm getting false positives or false negative?

I believe the digitalis are not as sensitive as a regular frer, I would try one of those first, or try another digital in 2-4 days as your hcg should double every couple days and your line should progressively get stronger. Fingers X for you <3

Thank you Four2Five, I was being so excited and then got a big let down hahah Will send hubby down for tr regular FREE to see what they say &#9825; Gosh I forgot how stressful this TTC business was haha &#9825;

FRER was very faintly positive &#9825; Can't believe it, So excited &#9825; Can't believe the ic's were more sensitive than the frer digital. Good to know for future tho haha &#9825;&#9825;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"