3 positive tests, then negative on Clearblue Digital

sevenofnine

Reaction score
My period was due on Saturday. Took a test Sunday and got a positive with an Internet dipstick cheapie. Then I took a frer and got a decently dark positive.

I then took an Clearblue digital on Monday, and it said "Not Pregnant". Now I don't know whether I am or not!

Could have been that your urine was too diluted for the digital ,
Do you have any pics of your FRER?

Have you tried testing with another frer to see what your line looks like? You can't see the lines with a digi so best to try another test. Good luck!

Could be a bit early for the clear blue? My friend had something similar where a frer was positive but clearblue was negative, tried a couple of days later and the clearblue was positive too. Good luck!

Hi hun. From my experience with a line like that on frer you should definately get a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' on digi. Here's mine from my chemical last month just so you have something to go on... you need to do another line test so you can see your progression. Good luck hun. I know how stressful early bfps can be xx

Sorry here it is.. hope this helps xx

Attachments

• 20151204_114250.jpg
    20151204_114250.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 67
This happened to me this time round, CB digis said not pregnant but 4 other brands were positive from the day before AF. Clearblue took a few more days. I t worried me so much but it caught up xx

Clear blue doesn't show up positives as quick as frers. If say try another frer an digital after some days. GL

Hi hun. From my experience with a line like that on frer you should definately get a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' on digi. Here's mine from my chemical last month just so you have something to go on... you need to do another line test so you can see your progression. Good luck hun. I know how stressful early bfps can be xx

I took another cheapie with fmu today (Tuesday, 2 days after first BFP) and the line is very, very faint today so I think it's a very early miscarriage.

I'm around 17dpo so it shouldn't be this light if everything was working right!

I'll update with what happens. Thanks for your help.

Here is my test from Sunday (top, SMU) vs today, Tuesday (SMU). Definitely getting lighter.

I guess it's just time to wait for my period to come :nope:

image.jpg

Ah hun it doesn't look great but fingers crossed it was just more diluted or something xxxx

Aww hun. I had a chemical last month and tests that got lighter till it showed bfn. Those tests I showed you were taken at 15dpo so super light for 4 days late... I suspected something wasn't right at the time. I started bleeding about a week later. Its not necessarily going to happen to you - keep testing. As the last poster says it could have been a really diluted sample.

I've had 4 very early miscarriages now so know the drill when I get a bfp. On a positive note having had one last month, I've just got an early bfp on digital this month at 10dpo so signs looking good. We'll fingers crossed anyways!

I'm about if you wanna chat... just keep testing, that'll give you your answer. Hugs to you xx

Thanks everyone! Not looking good: 2 days after the first digital, I took another one (this morning). Still says not pregnant, and the line on the first response is getting fainter.

I'll just be expecting my period to come now.

Thanks!

Pic:

image.jpg

Sorry Hun :( I'm going through the same thing. Still waiting on my period. Try not to let it get you down....easier said then done...I know. I'm wishing you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->