<3 Positive Thinking <3

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I thought I would start this thread so we can all stick together until we get out BFPs and beyond! Also saves us moving threads each time AF arrives.

I know that some of us seem to be in for a long ride so it would be lovely to have a little group of us to support each other!

Let's share our journey, best of all with 'positive thinking' :flower:
We can do this!!!

I'd love to join you. I could use some positive thinking :).

Hey mssk! Positive thinking is what helps me get through this ttc journey!
I see that you have also had a bad time with losses. I have also had 2 since ttc last summer. I refuse to give up! I will be a mum one day :)
How are you you finding things!? Do you have any tricks that you use? I'm starting pre seed this cycle and been taking Vit D3 :) DH is also going to start taking supplements :happydance:

hiya girl positive is the best I am ttc 3 I take pregnacare use opks drink green tea we will all get there some day xx

Can I join too &#128512;, I am currently ttc number 7 after a sterilisation reversal, this is our 12th month with no luck so far. I ovulated 2 days ago by my reckoning, so am now in the tww again. Good luck to everyone &#128077;&#127995;

Caz- I believe that positive thinking is the way to go! I take conception vitamins, Vit D3 use OPks, temp and trying pre seed this cycle. On cycle 14 ttc now. Have had two losses. The most recent at Easter which ended in D&C. But I won't let it get me down that's for sure.

Mum of 5- wow 7! That's amazing! Are your children all close in ages? 12 months is a long time, must be frustrating (I would know) but they say that good things come to those who wait &#128522;

Not so close in age, they are 5,6,8,10,16 & 18. Yes I guess a year is a long time, the longest I tried for any of the others was 5 months, I'm waiting for a gynae investigation to check my tubes, it's either that or my age &#128533;. X

I would like to join! I really have decided that this month I will be only positive! It's our last month before clomid so I have to be! I believe I ovulated yesterday or today. I have an us tomorrow to confirm O. The one on friday showed an 18mm follie on the left side. I have been so negative lately and I really need to change!

Definitely interested in collective positive thinking :) currently still in tww trying not to drive myself crazy even though hormones are giving me insomnia as usual :cry:

Caz- I believe that positive thinking is the way to go! I take conception vitamins, Vit D3 use OPks, temp and trying pre seed this cycle. On cycle 14 ttc now. Have had two losses. The most recent at Easter which ended in D&C. But I won't let it get me down that's for sure.

Mum of 5- wow 7! That's amazing! Are your children all close in ages? 12 months is a long time, must be frustrating (I would know) but they say that good things come to those who wait &#128522;

since having my dd 2 years a go I haven't had 1 fingers crossed I don't to they are awful to have xx

hiya girls 7/8 dpo will be test 12/13 dpo keep the positive vibes coming :thumbup: and :dust: :dust: xx

Borr.dg.baby- welcome! :flower: yes you have lots of reasons to be positive! A BFP before clomid would be amazing but if not then either way you will eventually get that BFP! :happydance:

Psychochick- I also get the insomnia in my LP of my cycle, in drives me nuts!

CD 3 here so nothing going on. AF has slowed lots already but still some cramps. Hopefully she will only be here for another 2-3 days :)

since having my dd 2 years a go I haven't had 1 fingers crossed I don't to they are awful to have xx

Hi caz I saw that you have had 6 losses in the past. That must have been extremely hard going. It's great to see that you got your rainbow baby :) xx

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?? I have to say I have been really positive thinking this month and it has worked! It seems that finally the metformin has taken effect in my body as I am cd12 today and my scan showed a 25mm follie! It's the first time since we started TTC that I have gotten past cd10 and that was an issue since the follies were immature! That is great news, I finally have a mature follie about to burst today or tomorrow! So excited! Keep up the positive thinking, this is my month! :happydance:

Caz keeping everything crossed! You have a lot of patience testing,
I start at like 8-9dpo at the most :haha:

Mum of 5- wow 7! That's amazing! Are your children all close in ages? 12 months is a long time, must be frustrating (I would know) but they say that good things come to those who wait &#55357;&#56842;

Hi caz I saw that you have had 6 losses in the past. That must have been extremely hard going. It's great to see that you got your rainbow baby :) xx

ho yes so hard that was after my extopic when we started ttc again was awful yes was very blessed with our dd xx

haha caz I'm also 7DPO today and wanting to wait til 14DPO to test although realistically if this cycle is like the last two I'll know around 12DPO whether AF is probably coming around if spotting starts. :dust:

Also really random: I went to my friend's baby shower this weekend and she gave me some of her unused pads for "good luck". I have never heard of that but if I get AF this time I'm definitely using those! :cloud9:

Oh I see :haha: I would be all over the shop buying some lol but it's best to wait :)

Hey, we haven't been ttc yet as we are waiting for our house to sell so we can move to a bigger place then we will start trying but my husband had an accident around my ovulation date so I'm hoping and majorly praying his wee accident will turn into a baby lol!!!!! So I'm about 5dpo and just waaaaaaiting patiently. We only had the sex once, but it worked the once only when we conceived our first child.

OHHHHH PLEASEEEEE let it happen!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"