<3 Positive Thinking <3

You don't know me, as I am new here and haven't posted much, but I still want to tell you congratulations! It makes me so happy to hear of your success... TTC is a much more difficult and emotional journey than so many people imagine. I'm going to send so many positive thoughts your way (and to your little human!).

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and putting happy thoughts into the universe.

I suck at this! I was trying to reply to Trying4first1. Sorry, ladies... Learning the ropes.

I've had such horribly mixed emotions. My husband and I so desperately want a baby, and I thought we stood a really good chance. We dtd everyday, I tracked my ovulation, and I live a healthy lifestyle. I'm 28 and dh is 33. I, of course, did a ridiculous amount of symptom spotting (as did Hubby!)... We both totally convinced ourselves I was pregnant.

I'd had a preconception appointment, which included a pap smear. Everything looked good, we were told. But I just got the news that I had poor results. I go in tomorrow for a colposcopy, cervical punch biopsy, and endocervical curettage (they scrape the tissue between your cervix and uterus for a biopsy) to check for cancer.

AF came yesterday. I was so disappointed, but maybe it was for the best since I wouldn't want my cervix scraped and poked at if we had conceived. I'm just really hoping the outcome of tomorrow doesn't affect our ability to conceive or make us delay ttc. I know being healthy is the most important thing, but gosh... We want a baby so badly. It's hard to be logical when your heart is full of hope to start a family. I'm keeping my chin up, though. We'll have a baby, one way or another. For now, two human and four dogs make for a beautiful and happy life.

Peace, love, and baby dust to all of you ladies.

Kate: apologies I think all the ladies on here are too busy with their babies or pregnancies. Sorry to hear about the poor results. In a way I'm glad you went for the preconception check then. How long have you been TTC? Most of us on here took a while, some have had multiple miscarriages others just chemicals like myself. So don't be disheartened. I hope your cervical results come back normal and you can be cleared to continue TTC. Let us know if you have questions about TTC and we can lend our experience.

Our 4th Angel has gained wings :cry:
Thank you for your support
Where we go from here we don't know. For now I just need to worry about the miscarriage itself.
Take care ladies x

I've had such horribly mixed emotions. My husband and I so desperately want a baby, and I thought we stood a really good chance. We dtd everyday, I tracked my ovulation, and I live a healthy lifestyle. I'm 28 and dh is 33. I, of course, did a ridiculous amount of symptom spotting (as did Hubby!)... We both totally convinced ourselves I was pregnant.

I'd had a preconception appointment, which included a pap smear. Everything looked good, we were told. But I just got the news that I had poor results. I go in tomorrow for a colposcopy, cervical punch biopsy, and endocervical curettage (they scrape the tissue between your cervix and uterus for a biopsy) to check for cancer.

AF came yesterday. I was so disappointed, but maybe it was for the best since I wouldn't want my cervix scraped and poked at if we had conceived. I'm just really hoping the outcome of tomorrow doesn't affect our ability to conceive or make us delay ttc. I know being healthy is the most important thing, but gosh... We want a baby so badly. It's hard to be logical when your heart is full of hope to start a family. I'm keeping my chin up, though. We'll have a baby, one way or another. For now, two human and four dogs make for a beautiful and happy life.

Peace, love, and baby dust to all of you ladies.

Hi there, new to the thread but felt the need to reply to your post.
So sorry that you got AF but hey you're well into your cycle now and could be ovulating anytime so good luck.
Just remember, no matter how much you have sex whether once or 10 times in your fertile period you only have about a 20% of fertilizing and successfully implanting in any given cycle.

I say this not to try and pop your bubble but simply to let you know that as long as you both are healthy you have just as much chance this month to get that BFP.

I wish you loads of Baby Dust.

Our 4th Angel has gained wings :cry:
Thank you for your support
Where we go from here we don't know. For now I just need to worry about the miscarriage itself.
Take care ladies x

So very sorry for your loss... Take the time you need. Feel free to ask advice or do whatever you need to do to move forward in a healthy way.
The forum is a great placefor support.

Ah nooooo Trying! :cry: I'm so so sorry. I really hope your fertility study will give you some answers. Maybe your regular docs will also take this more seriously now that you've had yet another loss, and offer some help. I'm so frustrated for you.

Thank you. Cppeace.
These forums have helped me loads after the past 2.5 years.
I never seem to move on like others do. Still the same poor woman who looses her pregnancies. It completely sucks. But it's good to know that others also know how I feel and often ppl don't IRL. x

Hey Psychochick. Thank you.
We are mega frustrated and angry at the world. This is out of my regular docs hands. It's now up to St Mary's as it is beyond my local hospitals expertise.
Good news is that we will be seen at the recurrent MC clinic at the end of January which isn't far off. I only miscarried on Wednesday evening so my body needs time to recover anyway.
Praying that they find a cause as they are our last hope. If we come out unexplained again then we may explore the NK cells theory.
I have given up on accupunture as that did jack. We are saving the money we would have used for that for a fertility fund as we don't know where our journey will take us next x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"