3 Positives 2 Negatives?

Kumary

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I decided to test because I felt a little weird on Saturday, but I thought it was just the food I had that made me feeling funny in my tummy LOL. Anyways on Sunday (4/12/15) I took a test (BFP Strip) and saw a faint line. I thought nah, so I tried one again immediately after with same urine and got a slightly darker line. Since I did the test in the afternoon, I decided to try in the next morning to see if I could get a darker line. So on April 13th in the morning I tried again and it was negative. My Boyfriend bought me a Digital Test to try again in the afternoon after work. The digital also came out negative (Not Pregnant), but I immediately tried with a BFP Strip using same urine and that one showed up faint positive.

I am a little confused and I have read here and there, but mostly reading of other ladies that had positive to just negative. Mine so far has been 3 Positive using the BFP Strips and 2 Negatives one BFP Strip & Other Digital.

https://oi62.tinypic.com/20u966x.jpg

Yesterday and today I felt light cramps (like if going to start my period).
Also a strange thing happening is during sex I noticed I am very tight, even my Boyfriend noticed (no complaints LOL). I read some ladies feeling that same way as an early symptom and I wanted to make sure.

I would love to hear from you and help me out :)

NOTE: I should be getting my period on Friday (4/17/15) so I am testing before my a "missed period".

Thanks!

i can definately see those lines, your probably too early for a digital to come up positive yet, try again once your period is due xx

Most digital tests are SIGNIFICANTLY less sensitive than early result strips. If you want a digi, I am a fan of first response gold digital. I got a yes+ on it at 10dpo (should be noted that pregnancy produced a crazy amount of hcg though).

If you are worried and have a good health insurance plan, I'd bring it up to your gyn. Ask them to do a hcg quantative test. They should do one test and then repeat the test 48-72 hours later. If the numbers are doubling, then you're good. :)

Beautiful bfp lines I would suggest a first response early 6 days sooner test as they are very sensitive and Will defaintly pick it up good luck :) x

https://oi61.tinypic.com/zlp7p1.jpg

Just got this result today!!!! :O
OMG OMG OMG :D

So guess it was a BFP!!!! <3

What a bummer...I bought Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator, cause Doctor will see me in May, So I tried 2 and BOTH came out as Negative =/

I wouldn't use CB weeks estimate unless with FMU or SMU due to more highly concentrated urine as they are 50miu x

Ss I would make an appointment with doctor and find out what's going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"