3 superdrug & a cbd bfp's but bleeding! Help :-(

FabPop

Reaction score
Hi I got a very faint bfp Thursday/Fri starting bleeding yesterday so didn't test, bleeding only seems to come when I go to the loo, barely anything on a pad but it is red.. Anyways woke this morn with still only light bleeding took another superdrug got a slightly darker line, remembered I had a cbd leftover from last pregnancy & was pretty astonished to get a "pregnant!" (I thought the superdrug tests were probably evaps) I think il make a docs appointment tomorrow but has anyone got any input? Good or bad I can handle it xxx

Firstly congratulations on your bfp.
A small amount of bleeding is quite common in early preganancy but as u said I would make an appointment just to put your mind at rest.
I too got my bfp this morning it's a nervous but exciting time for us. Fx for u huni considering the line was darker and u got the pregnant on clear blue I'm sure all is ok x

I had a small bit of spotting at 7 weeks and everything was fine. Then I had more bleeding at 14 weeks it was red this time and they thought I had miscarried but she held on. She ended up growing in half a placenta though! I have seen threads were women are spotting and they ended up being low on progesterone and needed to take progesterone pills and the bleeding stopped. Basically, it could be anything! I agree to definitely get it checked out though. Let us know how things turn out!

Firstly congratulations on your bfp.
A small amount of bleeding is quite common in early preganancy but as u said I would make an appointment just to put your mind at rest.
I too got my bfp this morning it's a nervous but exciting time for us. Fx for u huni considering the line was darker and u got the pregnant on clear blue I'm sure all is ok x

Congratulations that's amazing news, I said on ur last months thread I wasn't going to 'try' so hard this month & u said the same so it must have worked for us. Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months! & thanks, I'm crossing my fingers all is okx

I had a small bit of spotting at 7 weeks and everything was fine. Then I had more bleeding at 14 weeks it was red this time and they thought I had miscarried but she held on. She ended up growing in half a placenta though! I have seen threads were women are spotting and they ended up being low on progesterone and needed to take progesterone pills and the bleeding stopped. Basically, it could be anything! I agree to definitely get it checked out though. Let us know how things turn out!
Thank u for replying, was everything OK for u & bubs in the end? I had bleeding in 2 pregnancies which ended up fine but it was further along than this.
I actually went to docs a couple of weeks ago about spotting etc thinking it was progesterone related but they kind of wrote it off.. Hopefully now I'm apparently pregnant they will b more helpful, not sure how soon il get an appointment but il keep u updated! xx

Tested again this morn & line was darker started feeling positive, then after school run started cramping & bleeding heavier, I have docs at 11 pretty sure this is over though :'-( heartbroken xx

hey hun - in my experience ive had 3 chemicals since starting to try again last November. my first i only did a test as something was niggling me to do it. so i did it and it came back positive (huge surprise) did a couple of rubbish cheap internet tests but never really paid attention to the darkness just the fact there was a line i was happy but a week later after finding out i started to bleed very light to begin with then it got heavier - got appointment with EPU they did all the tests and it showed the pregnancy was finishing.
2nd and 3rd time i paid attention to the darkness of the test and both these times my lines got noticeably lighter not darker. When I spoke to my mum she told me she had periods till 4months while pregnant with me.

I hope that because your lines look darker that the bleed isnt meaning its over. I have everything crossed for you hun. I know how heartbreaking it is. xxxx

Thank u ciz im so sorry for ur losses. My beany didn't stick :'( My test was lighter the following day & I'm still bleeding now.. Gutted xx

sorry to hear that hun. hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->