3 teeth at once!!!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So yesterday was pretty much sheer hell! Bren pretty much cried, nursed and slept through the day. I was going nuts because I didn't know what the hell was the problem, I had a really hard time settling him, he would cry for an hour and then finally settle. WELL, so this morning I looked in this little mouth to see if I could see a little red bump, nope, I see three little white lines on the bottom. The middle two and the one to the left are all coming in! MY POOR BABY!!! No wonder he wa so miserable. Today I will keep the baby tylenol at hand. :cry:

summer still has no sign of one yet! hope he is beeter today!

Aww poor baby...hopefully it will all get better soon xx

Aww, hope he will start feeling better soon.

Wow way to go bren and sorry for you hun :) I'm wishing max's teeth could hurry up and come in already

Ella has been like this today , she already has two teeth and im dreading anymore now. She just wont settle :(

:hugs: I hate teething, I haven't got more then 3 hours of sleep the last two days because of it.

Hope he feels better soon :hugs: Hannah has just had her first 2 teeth come in over the last week and has been hard to settle at night. Thankfully she was ok during the day, just had rosy cheeks a lot of the time.

That happened to my little one a couple of weekends ago - she got FOUR top teeth overnight (well there had been leading up to it), and now she has another one coming. Our poor babies!

Well today has been much better, I have been giving him a bit of tylenol every four hours, and he has been a much happier baby and has napped pretty well. I am hoping tonight will be better than the last few. It has just sucked being stuck in a tiny hotel room with a teething baby!

Aww Sam! You poor thing. Poor Bren too. I hope they come through soon so he can feel a bit better!
:hugs:

Awww poor baby :(

Teething sucks!! Louis has his two 'vampire' teeth coming through, last night was terrible, he hardly slept, I keep checking his mouth every morning to see if he has any little teeth lol

Do they jusy appear all of a sudden? They are like lumps under the gum at the mo.

Valerie still has no sign of any teeth, lumps, or anything like that! I'm just waiting though!

Awww poor baby :(

Teething sucks!! Louis has his two 'vampire' teeth coming through, last night was terrible, he hardly slept, I keep checking his mouth every morning to see if he has any little teeth lol

Do they jusy appear all of a sudden? They are like lumps under the gum at the mo.

His just appeared suddenly, no red bumbs or anything. Just hello tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"