3+ then a - and now a + a week later

Leanna5813

Reaction score
Basically what the title says! I took three hpts, one each day for three days in a row and got very faint positives. I went to my OB two days after the last + and got a - there. That was a week ago today. Took another test after being told it was a chemical pregnancy, got a + again! I took the test out of curiosity, I've been feeling pregnant this month and have been getting the egg white mucous I had with my first. I also had chicken for dinner, which made me sick with my first and guess what, I got sick this time. Ive been unusually tired, urinating more, cramps, and general mood swings. My cycle is 33 days and my luetal phase is 10 days. I'm 30 dpo which I believe would make me 6 weeks. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Why the negative at the doctor? Why such a faint line still?

the doctors test arnt as sensitive, you may have ov later than you think?? or your body may just take a little longer for the hormone to rise. have you tested again?

Are you taking blue dye tests? They are notorious for false positives. If you are confused its best of you get blood test done. GL x

Are you taking blue dye tests? They are notorious for false positives. If you are confused its best of you get blood test done. GL x

I have been using blue dye. Would it be possible for four false positives in a row though? Either way ill be testing with pink dye next time!

I dont know if that's possible or not but do check with a pink dye hpt to confirm, Hope its a positive x

Have you tried taking a digital pregnancy test? They would say the words so you wouldn't be trying to interpret lines. Good luck!

i got a false positive on a blue dye digital test. though i also got a false positive that faded on a pink due test. it sounds unlikely to me though that you could get 3 false positives taken on different days. im more inclined to believe that the doctors test is simply not as sensitive.

I'd wait a week and test again with a pink dye test. or get a blood test :) good luck!

I'm out for this cycle. Two first response tests told me the news I didn't want to hear. :(

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me. Hope u get the answer u want xx

Sorry dear hope the next cycle is your lucky one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"