• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3 week old teething?

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
I know its possible but surely rare? He is grissly, hard to console, bit of a red bum, spotty rash on his cheeks and chin and I swear when I feel his top gums there is a little hard bit underneath, but it feels to be the same at the other side. Do u think its my imagination? My eldest didnt get his teeth until late. Jackson is only 3 weeks old tomoro!

My lil man was teething at birth =) xxx

My LO started teething at 4 weeks. No teeth yet at 3 months but still got all the other signs. X

So I was wondering if you ever found out if your LO was teething? My son is 3 weeks Friday and the last few days have been rough, but today has been the WORST. I thought it was tummy ache first but he is wanting to eat more (I bf) and then when I put him on, he just wants it in his mouth. He won't take his pacifier and there is def a white knot on his bottom gums. Any advice or thoughts would b great

Also other symptoms e.g.: fists in mouth, screaming and crying, restless( falls asleep but can't stay asleep more than 5-10 min), more saliva( wouldn't say drool just yet), etc

It is possible. I blame everything on teething :) my lo wax showing signs from 12 weeks but didn't get any teeth until 9.5 mths!

I think it is very common for the gums to flare up and then calm again over and over. My little one found his mouth at about 2 months and I was sure he was teething. 7.5 months now and no sign of teeth and I was an older baby when I got my teeth so expect him to be later, but every so often he'll get all the classic signs and I think his gums look like they are filling out over all. So it could be that his teeth are bothering him but might not make an appearance for ages.

It is possible as some babies get teeth early on. But it is common for fussiness and biting to be mistaken for teething. I thought my LO was teething from an early age and everyone kept telling me she was but she didn't get them til 11 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"