3 weeks 4 days to go... buddy up?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
3 weeks and 4 days to go!

Anyone else?

Would be nice to buddy up with someone TTC around the same time :hugs:

Anyone else starting TTC end of December or January :)

Hi!

My husband and I will be starting TTC for child #1 at the start of January, it's getting so close! I would definitely like to buddy up with some people as we start this fun journey together :).

Jenny

Anyone else starting TTC end of December or January :)

Hi:flower:
The plan is for us to start TTC our first from the end of January but depending on how quick I get back into work we could start sooner :happydance:

hey girls, omg i am sooo excited right now koz i finallyyyy convinced my husband just right nowww... to start trying january 2015 &&&& he said YESSS!!!! omg we were gonna start trying for bb#1 in april 2015... i am a luckkkyyy girl!!! i feel like the happiest girl in the world right now hehehehe!!!!! i would love to buddy up with use & follow use on your journeys.... xoxoxo

Super exciting ladies!!! Looks like our journey starts very soon. Hopefully we can buddy up and be there for each other at this very exciting time!

Definitely! I was thinking of starting a facebook group if any of you were interested in joining? I was invited 2 years ago by someone in the US to join a fb group for wedding planning and we have grown so super close, it really is lovely :) Let me know or inbox me and if enough girls are interested I will make the group :)

Definitely! I was thinking of starting a facebook group if any of you were interested in joining? I was invited 2 years ago by someone in the US to join a fb group for wedding planning and we have grown so super close, it really is lovely :) Let me know or inbox me and if enough girls are interested I will make the group :)

Yes definitely! I buddied up with a few girls when I was pregnant a few years ago (miscarriages) and we still speak now and their children are like 4 now :) it's really nice and I'd definitely be interested ♡

Sorry to hear about your MC, I went through a horrendous MC a few years ago so that is part of my anxiety with ttc, I don't know if I can go through that again:nope: this site has actually really helped me to cope with it :hugs:

I will give it a few days and see how many girls I can rally up, and then I will inbox you :flower:

I'd like to join you ladies if you don't mind :flower:

I'm actually just now starting NTNP and soooooo excited about it. My OH agreed on December 1st and now we're just waiting for AF to be over to actually start! :happydance:

A facebook group sounds like a great idea, too, and I'd love to join. :)

Khadijah & LunaFleur - I'm sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: I'm also going to be trying for my rainbow baby after losing my youngest to SIDS 2 1/2 years ago. It's really hard to go through a loss, but we'll all have rainbows soon. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your MC, I went through a horrendous MC a few years ago so that is part of my anxiety with ttc, I don't know if I can go through that again:nope: this site has actually really helped me to cope with it :hugs:

I will give it a few days and see how many girls I can rally up, and then I will inbox you :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss too :( I really am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and everything happens at its right time. It really wasn't a good idea for my 2 angels to come into this world and I see that now. I have hypothyroidism so that was maybe a reason for my losses so from 4 weeks ill be under an consultant. So atleast ill feel looked after and being kept an eye on and hopefully now I'm medicated this will help :D

Thank you for the fb group effort, I hope we rally around enough! Post a topic for ladies TTC or NTNP in dec/Jan asking if they'd like to join :)

I'm actually just now starting NTNP and soooooo excited about it. My OH agreed on December 1st and now we're just waiting for AF to be over to actually start! :happydance:

Khadijah & LunaFleur - I'm sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: I'm also going to be trying for my rainbow baby after losing my youngest to SIDS 2 1/2 years ago. It's really hard to go through a loss, but we'll all have rainbows soon. :hugs:

Hi :) Im sorry for your loss too :( must have been the worst time ever to go through something like that. I'm glad to see you back in WTT and now NTNP :) and let's all hope to see each other in the 1st tri when the time is right :)) xx

Hi :) Im sorry for your loss too :( must have been the worst time ever to go through something like that. I'm glad to see you back in WTT and now NTNP :) and let's all hope to see each other in the 1st tri when the time is right :)) xx

Thank you :hugs:

I'm hoping that my stay in TTC is pretty short, but I am prepared for it to take a while. I was TTC my youngest for around a year, so I'm mentally preparing myself for it to take that long again. I'm still thrilled to be moving over though. :) I've been WTT for 2 1/2 years almost.

Thank you :)

I learned the hard way that it can take longer than expected. I got pregnant with my first two kids quickly (they were both surprises - one after one month of dating my ex, and the second was my first month off birth control) I was TTC with my third, though, and it took 13 months to conceive her.

I'm with a new partner now, too, so I'm curious to see how it goes and if it's any different. I'm already really impatient for it to happen, though. :haha:

Thank you :)

I learned the hard way that it can take longer than expected. I got pregnant with my first two kids quickly (they were both surprises - one after one month of dating my ex, and the second was my first month off birth control) I was TTC with my third, though, and it took 13 months to conceive her.

I'm with a new partner now, too, so I'm curious to see how it goes and if it's any different. I'm already really impatient for it to happen, though. :haha:

That is strange taking to long when TTC'ing. Do you think the whole actually tying stress can have an impact on conception? I don't want to be thinking we are actually trying, more NTNP but I know during the TWW it's all ill be thinking about!

I hope it happens quickly for you :hugs:

Okay ladies, there are a few of us now so if you don't mind it being a small group and people joining as we go along you are more then welcome to give me your Facebook name and I will add you to it, I tried to make the group first and then give you the name but for some reason it won't let me create the group without adding anyone first :/ Hope to hear from you all soon!

Okay ladies, there are a few of us now so if you don't mind it being a small group and people joining as we go along you are more then welcome to give me your Facebook name and I will add you to it, I tried to make the group first and then give you the name but for some reason it won't let me create the group without adding anyone first :/ Hope to hear from you all soon!

That's great! Super excited about joining the group with you all. I have inboxed you my FB link :)

I have just created a Facebook group called TTC 2015! So if anyone would like to join please send a request :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->