3 weeks 4 days to go... buddy up?

Thank you :)

I learned the hard way that it can take longer than expected. I got pregnant with my first two kids quickly (they were both surprises - one after one month of dating my ex, and the second was my first month off birth control) I was TTC with my third, though, and it took 13 months to conceive her.

I'm with a new partner now, too, so I'm curious to see how it goes and if it's any different. I'm already really impatient for it to happen, though. :haha:

That is strange taking to long when TTC'ing. Do you think the whole actually tying stress can have an impact on conception? I don't want to be thinking we are actually trying, more NTNP but I know during the TWW it's all ill be thinking about!

I hope it happens quickly for you :hugs:

I think part of the reason it took me so long to conceive my youngest was because of stress. I also had very irregular cycles, lasting anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks, so that also played a huge part in it. I think, for me anyway, the stress of charting, temping, OPKs, etc. might make it more difficult to conceive. So that's why were starting with NTNP. :) I definitely get consumed during the TWW as well, but I'm going to try to keep it as stress free as possible.

Thank you :)

I learned the hard way that it can take longer than expected. I got pregnant with my first two kids quickly (they were both surprises - one after one month of dating my ex, and the second was my first month off birth control) I was TTC with my third, though, and it took 13 months to conceive her.

I'm with a new partner now, too, so I'm curious to see how it goes and if it's any different. I'm already really impatient for it to happen, though. :haha:

That is strange taking to long when TTC'ing. Do you think the whole actually tying stress can have an impact on conception? I don't want to be thinking we are actually trying, more NTNP but I know during the TWW it's all ill be thinking about!

I hope it happens quickly for you :hugs:

I think part of the reason it took me so long to conceive my youngest was because of stress. I also had very irregular cycles, lasting anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks, so that also played a huge part in it. I think, for me anyway, the stress of charting, temping, OPKs, etc. might make it more difficult to conceive. So that's why were starting with NTNP. :) I definitely get consumed during the TWW as well, but I'm going to try to keep it as stress free as possible.

I agree! Best way. What is the difference between NTNP and TTC if your aware of wanting babies? For me, NTNP I am still going to be an egg and symptom stalker... lol!

I really don't want to chart etc either and for it to happen 'naturally' without doing a handstand for 10 minutes after BD :haha:

For me the difference between NTNP and TTC is what you do to get pregnant. For NTNP, you just have sex with little or no awareness to when you actually ovulate but with TTC, you do things like temp/chart and take OPKs. I normally know around when I ovulate, but since I'm not keeping track for sure using charting or OPKs, I still consider myself NTNP. I definitely want to get pregnant but am trying a more relaxed approach to achieve it. At least at first. :)

I have just created a Facebook group called TTC 2015! So if anyone would like to join please send a request :)

Hi,

Do you think you could make the group secret? I was taking a look at the Facebook group settings and if it is a secret group, then only the members know who is in the group. I know this makes it harder to find the group, but I don't want my friends and family knowing that I am TTC'ing. I will understand though if you just want to keep it closed.

Thanks,
Jenny

I have just created a Facebook group called TTC 2015! So if anyone would like to join please send a request :)

Hi,

Do you think you could make the group secret? I was taking a look at the Facebook group settings and if it is a secret group, then only the members know who is in the group. I know this makes it harder to find the group, but I don't want my friends and family knowing that I am TTC'ing. I will understand though if you just want to keep it closed.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny :) the group is secret and can only be found by link I think. I'll send you the link hun :) we all wanted it secret too as think family and friends would think I am a crazy baby stalked :haha:

I think I will pass for now as I want my WTT/TTC journey to be "compartmentalized" into just this board and want to remain pretty anonymous until we actually get pg.
I get nervous about family members just possibly stalking THIS board! Lol!
Great idea, though! I would definitely join a similar group after conception actually happens for us. :)

I think I will pass for now as I want my WTT/TTC journey to be "compartmentalized" into just this board and want to remain pretty anonymous until we actually get pg.
Great idea, though! I would definitely join a similar group after conception actually happens for us. :)

I think I'm with Springermommy on this one. I was going to join but now I'm paranoid about family/friends being able to see that I'm in the group and I definitely don't want them to know. My baby craziness is pretty much between me, my OH, and BnB. :haha:

I think I'm with Springermommy on this one. I was going to join but now I'm paranoid about family/friends being able to see that I'm in the group and I definitely don't want them to know. My baby craziness is pretty much between me, my OH, and BnB. :haha:

I fear that too lol! I worry about putting pictures on here incase someone I know comes across them and reads all my posts.. :dohh:

The group is fully secret and no one can see the group/posts/ or even that is exists unless they are added. If you change your mind feel free to pop along :)

Baby dust! :hugs:

I have made the group secret so no one can see it or will know you are a part of it, I worry too, that is why all my facebook settings are secure, I don't even use my full name on their as I have had weirdo exs stalk me before! You can never be too careful :)

I have made the group secret so no one can see it or will know you are a part of it, I worry too, that is why all my facebook settings are secure, I don't even use my full name on their as I have had weirdo exs stalk me before! You can never be too careful :)

Since the group is secret now, the link doesn't work. Could you send me an invite? (I believe that's the only way to add people to a secret group) I will PM you my name so you can add me :)

Since the group is secret now, the link doesn't work. Could you send me an invite? (I believe that's the only way to add people to a secret group) I will PM you my name so you can add me :)

Yes of course please do that! We'll love to have you over ok the group :) PM me your name/FB email and we will add you. Yay! :(

I haven't gotten the request on my facebook yet. Hmmm...maybe my privacy settings are too strict?

How do you PM on this site? I've tried by clicking on the profile and such but I'm stuck. Thanks!

How do you PM on this site? I've tried by clicking on the profile and such but I'm stuck. Thanks!

I scroll over the profile name and click PM :)

Some users dont have that option though, I don't think. I do :)

I scroll over the profile name and click PM :)

Some users dont have that option though, I don't think. I do :)

You have to have a certain number of posts to be able to PM people. I'm not actually sure what that number is though. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->