3 weeks and 4 days! Anyone else?

MrsBThoenen

Pregnant-Our first baby!
Reaction score
I am 3wks4d, yay! Anyone else due August 29th, 2015?? I need a companion along the way who is going through what I will be going through so that my husband doesn't go nuts :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 17
Hey Hun I'm 4 weeks today :) lets buddy up x

Congratulations! I'm actually due on August 28th so we've only got a day apart. :) Bump buddies are very welcome!

Yeyyyyyy I'm due 26/8 :)

We should start our own thread

Where are you ladies from?

Hey Hun I'm 4 weeks today :) lets buddy up x

Sounds good to me! I haven't told any of our family yet. And the next 8 weeks of waiting is going to be torture. I am going to need someone to talk to about all this! #FirstBaby

Congratulations! I'm actually due on August 28th so we've only got a day apart. :) Bump buddies are very welcome!

I am going to need a bump buddy! August 28th is my brothers birthday and August 31st is my mothers birthday and I already have a niece born on the 19th of August so...I guess August babies are going to rule this family!

Yeyyyyyy I'm due 26/8 :)

We should start our own thread

Where are you ladies from?

I agree!

I am from Missouri. This is our first baby! I just turned 27 and my husband of 3 months will be 27 in June.

I wanna join! :winkwink:

I am 4 weeks & 2 days! I'm due on August 24th, according to my calculations. I got a positive on digi last Thursday (12-11) and went to the doc the same day for blood work and urine test! Doc called and let me know urine test was positively positive & the numbers looked great from urine test! :happydance:

I go back tomorrow to find out about last blood work & of course do some more blood work!

I can NOT wait for the first scan! This is my first child... I'm 27 as well. We TTC'd for 2 cycles :cloud9:

4w1day today, I think? Due Aug 25th!!!!

This will be our second (hopefully) a bit of surprise on us because we were NTNP but were TTC 4 years before we got pregnant with our daughter, so we weren't expecting much!

So many August babies, I love it! :D

I'm near Vancouver in Canada. So far we've told one friend we trust, and we're going to tell my FIL on Christmas. Everyone else is going to find out at 12 weeks! So much waiting, eek! This is our first baby, and it will be the first grandchild on either side. :)

I wanna join! :winkwink:

I am 4 weeks & 2 days! I'm due on August 24th, according to my calculations. I got a positive on digi last Thursday (12-11) and went to the doc the same day for blood work and urine test! Doc called and let me know urine test was positively positive & the numbers looked great from urine test! :happydance:

I go back tomorrow to find out about last blood work & of course do some more blood work!

I can NOT wait for the first scan! This is my first child... I'm 27 as well. We TTC'd for 2 cycles :cloud9:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the "August baby" club ;-) I go Jan. 19th for our first US and hopefully we can hear a heartbeat :dance::dance::dance:

So many August babies, I love it! :D

I'm near Vancouver in Canada. So far we've told one friend we trust, and we're going to tell my FIL on Christmas. Everyone else is going to find out at 12 weeks! So much waiting, eek! This is our first baby, and it will be the first grandchild on either side. :)

That is wonderful!! We have told my best friend (we made a pact when we were in Kindergarten and she told me so it was only fair!) and my work knows (I am an oncology unit nursing staff member and I can't be around Chemo, etc. so they had to know!).

We also have to tell my FIL soon because my husband works with him and he is going to want to know why he needs time off for our first ultrasound.

Everyone else will find out on Valentines day! I thought it would be ADORABLE to make "Will you be my Valentine?" cards with the US pictures :)

Hi Hun congratulations, I'm 3w6days due on 29th august :) had positive frer and digi yesterday xx

Hi there gals! According to my pregnancy app I'm 3w6d. I'm due Aug 30th. I found out just 5 days ago.

This is my 4th pregnancy, all the others have ended in mmc or cps. Hoping this is it. So far so good! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->