3 weird questions

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hi ladies and thanks in advance for answering my weird questions. You don't have to answer all 3.
1) After DH and I have very intimate sex I always have the urge to cough a lot afterwards and feel like I'll "cough out his spermies". What's everyone's say on that?
2) DH and I BD but he wanted to pull out and he did but hours later and not peeing inbetween(at least I don't think so) decided to have a quickie and he didn't pull out until finished. Will the short time frame have a neg effect on his swimmers?
3)On a different night the mood was getting steamy so I put in some preseed. We started to do some foreplay and a little later he wanted some lube and grabbed some KY(water based) and he finished inside with KY. Will there be spermies damaged with KY or will they be ok with the preseed?

1) After DH and I have very intimate sex I always have the urge to cough a lot afterwards and feel like I'll "cough out his spermies". What's everyone's say on that?

I think due to the fact you can get pregnant standing up you are unlikely to cough them all out.

2) DH and I BD but he wanted to pull out and he did but hours later and not peeing inbetween(at least I don't think so) decided to have a quickie and he didn't pull out until finished. Will the short time frame have a neg effect on his swimmers?

It is probably likely that there would have been a reduced number of sperm in this case but it's not impossible to get pregnant this way

3)On a different night the mood was getting steamy so I put in some preseed. We started to do some foreplay and a little later he wanted some lube and grabbed some KY(water based) and he finished inside with KY. Will there be spermies damaged with KY or will they be ok with the preseed?

I believe that lube can make things difficult for the sperm but again, not impossible as they usually don't have spermicides in

1 & 2) You can get pregnant with just precum. Unless you or him are infertile theres nothing that can really jeopardize the amount of sperm or anything of that sort.

3) lubes are harmless. Especially water based ones.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"