3 years trying

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
We was trying for 3 years without no luck. Then I had my lap and dye test last month on the 17th may. I was due on last week.. Four preganacy tests later. I'm pregnant. Still worries as its early and I'm scared the lap and dye test might av effected baby x I cnt believe I got preg straight away.

Wow congratulations, H&H 9 months :)
x

Congrats the same happened to me, sadly mine ended in MC but the lap & dye must of triggered something! all the best xx

Thanks :) I'm really happy, its finally sinking in but I'm scared to. Jus hope baby is ok x

My baby is now almost 3 we have a second and pregnant with my third!
I stil dont no why the first time took three yearss i cant beleive I just come Across this post x
Gd luck girls it can hPpen x

I just had my dye test yesterday. TTC for three years now. I will be starting clomid next cycle. I am still very sore from yesterdays test and my fertil window begins tomorrow, so fingers crossed that i will wake up feeling ready to try!! ;)

How fantastic to know that you have since gone onto have another and are pregnant with your third! So strange that it took so long for your first but it was obviously all meant to be :)

Wow that's brilliant!
I have been trying for 17 months now. Had a Hycosy (dye through tubes) couple of weeks ago, awaiting my cycle on 1st! Hopefully mine has triggered something too!

Nice to read success!!:thumbup:

Wow I am in same boat of trying for 3 years. And approaching 34 isn't making this easier either. I think I'm gonna suggest to my doctor about maybe doing the dye test and start clomid. I have tried many other things that doctors have prescribed and suggested.

Can I ask . How did you keep your head up and keep going after so long of trying. other family and people around me not having problems. I feel like it's time to give up.

It's hard but you have to stay hopefull. Anything can happen . I felt the same felt like someone else was always getting pregnant . It can happen I tried three levels my years he's now almost 4 and I'm pregnant with number 3! Anything is possible X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->