30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

mrsswaffer

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Welcome to the 30 Day Shred thread! :flower:

We are a group of ladies who started Jillian Michaels' 30DS on 28th March. Here, we track our progress, share experiences and support and encourage each other along this journey! :) Below is a list of the shredders...

SHREDDERS
most of us started Day 1 at Level 1 on 28th March

beth_terri - 41lbs to lose in total
BunNtheOven
choc (started 1st April)
CMarie
Farida_2013 - 25lbs to lose in total
Jembug - 13lbs to lose in total
jessicatunnel (started 10th April) - 25lbs to lose in total
keese22 (starting 6 weeks pp)
Luckyno3 (starting 6 weeks pp)
McPickles - 25lbs to lose in total
Midnight_Fairy - 10lbs to lose in total
MiniKiwi - 5lbs to lose in April
mrsswaffer - 6lbs to lose in total
mummylove
Mummytobe85 - 28lbs to lose in total
Nixilix - 14lbs to lose in total
sevenofnine (started 11th April) - 3lbs to lose in April
wamommy (started 26th March) - 20lbs to lose in total
WishfulX1​

We can do it ladies! Well done so far! :dance:

Under the spoiler is my original post to start this thread.

Hi everyone! :hi:

I will be 6 weeks postpartum on Thursday next week, and want to get fit again. I only have about 8lbs to lose to get to pre pregnancy, but I don't necessarily want to focus on weight loss - more fitness and wellbeing. :)

I'll be starting Level 1 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on 28th March, if anyone would like to join me. We can support, encourage and motivate each other if we all start together. :flower:

I may join you :) it was me who mentioned it on our other thread :) I did start on my 6 week pp day but only did 2 before I stopped! Lazy! I want to get back in to body combat and pump so may join the gym too :)

Me me me, Shaun just laughed at me!!! The git, now he has just pointed out a hottie on master chef. Grrrr. Hot bod here I come!!! :)

Good luck ladies! I'm on day 6 and loving it! I am unbelievably unfit, day 1 killed me but I'm feeling much better for doing it. I'm so impatient so had to measure today and already lost half an inch of my waist, hips and thighs :)

Will order next week saw a bit on you tube looks brutal but looking forward to a firmer body ( I hope) x

Well done wishful. Did you take a before photo?
A lady on my fb did and then took one two later, so half through and the results are amazing!!!!

I've got 30 days from Thursday for my big night out with my friends.
It would be fab to be near my pre pregnancy weight and have a firmer body.
(not been out for ages and my confidence is very low, let alone feeling rubbish about my body) so I'm really up for this and have high hopes! Lol x

I got 30 days til a hen do so am going to try - but i do want to get into body combat and pump and sont want to over do it!

Don't take on too much, Nix! 30 Day Shred is pretty tough on its own!

30ds is tough! And enough on its own for me.

I did take before pics, they are awful! I started at 10st 4lb, 9st 7 pre pregnancy so don't have too much weight to lose but I have wobbly bits everywhere, my before pic my stomach is so bloated looking!

Just be careful when yous start, I've got a painful ankle and have googled and it seems pretty common for 30ds, seems to be the jumping jacks so I've switched to just jogging on the spot at those parts until my ankle gets better.

I've just finished day 7 this morning and will admit I'm getting very bored but knowing it will change in 3 days is keeping me going, I'm strangely excited to see what level 2 is like! :)

Well done wishful! I'm 9 stone 5 and my pre pregnancy is 8 stone 7.
I just want to get in my jeans!!
Can't wait to start and I'm sure you ladies will spur me on knowing we will all do it! My husband keeps saying you won't do it. So I will :) x

Yeah, you show him Jem! :)

My pre-pregnancy weight is around 9 stone (I never really weighed myself on a regular basis), and I'm currently 9 stone 8lbs, so 8+ lbs to lose. :)

I'm on day 5 on level 3 and it is brutal! But it gets results. Something I found really helpful for level 2 is to exchange the neck roll for the knees - as in level 1 (warm-up), it can be hard work on the knees. I lost 2 inches off both my thighs and an inch of my stomach in the first 10 days. I was 9 and a half stone pre-pregnancy, I was 11stone 8lbs 8 weeks ago and I'm now 10stone 7lbs so I still have another stone to go. I can't decide between ripped in 30 or 6 week 6 pack for after this so if anyone has experience of either let me know xx

Wow amazing results helen if I get similar be over the moon. I have 1stone 8 pounds to loose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->