**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

I know what you mean! Only its my top half that's killing!!

You still on level 1?

Yes i am its day three today but not doing it till lateron as hubby wants to do it with me lol think ive guilted im into exercising.
Are you doing any other exercise as well as shred?.

Yeah I go on my bike for 30 mins everyday.
I'm not going to be doing shred everyday as I've got some games for the xbox (my shape and biggest loser)
I've also got a ab circle pro that I try to go on 3 times a week!

What exercise are you doing?

Lol at guilting your OH to exercise!!

Beforw shred i was running for 20-30 mins a day ( not all in one go i have little walking breaks im not that fit) and sometimes used the zumba wii game but sine starting this i ran on day one, not on day two and i ran today, i wasnt sur eif i could keep up the running as well as shred but it was ok today so i think i will run everyday still at least then im getting nearly an hour of exercise a day.
I actually dreading him doing it with me tonight in case i look stupid lol i reckon he will only do it the once anyway.

I hate exercising infront of OH to as i feel like a idiot! lol

Luckily he works afters so hes never in when i do it!

W are just waiting for kid to go to bed and we will do it but i hate exercising this time of night becauseican never be bothered im too tired lol
I have read that if you can get through day four thenit gets easier and she says herself in the dvd that ifyour on day five then youll notice your stamina improved so heres hoping

yeah im hoping to then! ive just done day 2!!

Didn't collapse as much on the push up so guess thats a improvement! :haha:

Just done day 3 and it is easier than yeterday so thats good i dunno how i will feel tomorro though, im reay for bed now.

Hi girls! Can I join you? :) I bought 30 Day Shred due to the reviews on Amazon and have just completed Day 1! I am absolutely knackered, and couldn't actually stay with them during the cardio workouts! :blush: I hope it gets easier!

Is it a case of doing it every single day?

Oh can I join ?
I love Jillian and have done step 1 of her DVD before (almost killed me!)
I have at least another 22lbs to lose and I want to lose it by November 10th (my and OH's 4th anniversary and when we start NTNP our rainbow baby). I currently weigh about 11st 3lbs and I'm only 5ft 3.5ins.
When do you do it ? First thing in the morning or at night ?

Of course you can join!!

I know what you mean! First time I went on it I was a mess on the floor for most part :haha:

I do mine when I have put my lo to bed but that's just because I don't get a minute when she's awake!!

I think I'm going to do mine this evening when DH is at work! That way, he won't see me fling myself around the room! :p Plus, we went out last night and I've got a bit of a hangover this morning! :blush:

My thigh muscles are killing me this morning (after Day 1), so the strength sections must be working! I hope I get through more of the cardio bits today.

well didnt do it yesterday because we went to thomas land at drayton manor so we were out early and back late. to make up i am doing it this morning and tonight once kids are asleep and hopefully that wont ruin it i feel so guilty now.

Zoe, I don't know how you could do it twice in one day! :p My quads hurt so much from just doing it the once yesterday (I'm honestly waddling when I walk!), I really don't know if I'll be able to do it today! I'm going to give it a go after dinner though, like I promised myself. :D

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I did it. :) Day 2 done! And I actually felt like it went better than yesterday. :D I am probably going to be in agony again tomorrow, but at least I know it's working. ;)

At the beginning, after the workout, did you/do you guys feel really nauseous? I feel really bad for about half an hour afterwards, and yesterday had to have a nap. Today, I stayed awake and feel much more energised, but still really sicky. :)

Well done hun!! Yeah I felt ill after the first day! I didn't think it was connected to the exercise though just thought I had ate to close to exercising!!

Don't feel bad about not doing it, you have to have a day off from exercise so your muscles can recover. I had my break yesterday but ill be back on it later!

You know, I think that was my problem. Today (Day 3), I didn't feel as nauseous, and I didn't do it until over an hour after my breakfast. :)

My quads are still in agony, but I'm getting there after Day 3! I'm skipping tomorrow because I'm giving blood this evening, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to do rigorous exercise within 24 hours of giving blood! :p

Argh my ankles are killing me!! Thinkl not wearing supportive trainers is a bad idea!

Thought they would have stopped hurting by now!

Hi, i got this yesterday and have just done Day 1 - level 1. How long do you do level 1 before going onto the next level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"