30 something and TTC #1 for a year

Big af just turned up... booooo!! Fxd for next month. Thanks working, will have to look at the charts you posted. SOrry af got you too. good luck to all those ttc x

Big af just turned up... booooo!! Fxd for next month. Thanks working, will have to look at the charts you posted. SOrry af got you too. good luck to all those ttc x

:hugs: coming your way Kat. Sorry she got you :-(

PS if no one beats me to it will try do a siggie tomorrow, have a rare day off lol, so will have a go... lol

https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4deffe21eb796.gif

How's this for a first attempt? Not very imaginative but gets the general idea? Anyone got any ideas?!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm 29 (30 next month) and DH and I have been actively trying since January, this is currently C#6. Doesn't look like it'll be this cycle as I've been actively had AF for 19 days :cry:

To date I've been charting (since February 2010) and taken Guaifenesin (cough syrup) for the past 2 cycles.

Baby dust to all!!

Hi!

Thanks for kind words gals! After my morning pity party - I perked up for the rest of the day. :)

My temp is still relatively high. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow and I'll test again Friday.

Seeing myself as "30+" is a bit shocking. hahaha I guess I am though - I'll be 31 next month. ahhh

Morning !

My temp dropped .5 degrees today from yesterday. ARRGHHHH. At 630 am I saw that and I was like sonofa ....

Fertility Friend says 14DPO today, but I say 13.

Tomorrow will probably be the day.

good luck to you all! <Trying to keep my head up!>

Welcome dani - another cycle 6-er. :) Am I the only one who thinks it's weird a lot of us are exactly on cycle 6?

ONE last thought: I read on another thread where someone's dr. told them bd'ing every day, even during fertile period isn't a good idea. Am I the only one who is panicky at the thought of skipping a day during this time?! My DH had a SA done. He was "normal" THANK GOD but on the lower end of normal, if that makes sense. I wonder if this is where I'm going wrong ? Though it's impossible to know... this is so frustrating. I think I will definitely do preseed or something next month (IF needed). I should stop obsessing since I'm not out yet!

:hugs: to everyone who got AF.
I don't think I am too far behind only 9DPO but cramping and spotty face boooooo.
July is going to be our month girls, I am sending positive thoughts everyone's way.

Welcome to Dani.

Mrsg - hang in there your not out yet could it be an implantation dip?
If I had a cycle at the start I would be about cycle 6 I think (november), it could have something to do with the name of the thread though he he.

kitkat - I like it, pretty colours and sparkly.

Mrsg - I don't like the idea of missing a day, I at least like to bd 5 out of 6 days around O time. I read unless they have a really low count then everyday is fine, I will do some more reading tonight and see what I can find. If I still don't get my BFP next month maybe I will try every second day.

I had decent ewcm this month but I still use conceive + just in case I don't think it can do any harm.

hi,im on cd12 dont think i will o, till next week ,i wish i didnt o, so late it seems such along time from cd1 till o, then my lp is short so 2ww goes quick,really hoping for a bfp this month , if not i also think i will get some preseed next month,im also wondering wether to try soy?what do you ladies think?.xxx

Quail - I haven't tried soy but if you have a long cycle with short lp I guess you don't have anything to lose.

Agnus Castus has done good things for my cycle my fertility nutritionist told me to take it, she also said she doesn't like soy because it messes with your estrogen but if my cycle hadn't sorted itself out this cycle I would of tried soy next cycle regardless of what she said.

MrsG - going back to my Parenting class (15 years ago) I remember that BDing everyday lowers the number of sperm that can be ejaculated, and too long means your getting dead swimmers...

Since it was soo long ago I Googled and found this:
"Sperm are thought to retain fertilizing capability for up to 48 hours once they have entered the female genital tract, but it's possible their lifespan is even longer.

Sperm production by the testicle takes about 90 days; the immature sperm are then deposited in a receptacle called the epididymis. They remain there until the time of ejaculation, when they undergo further maturation and develop their swimming ability. We do not know exactly how long they live once they reach maturity. Optimal semen specimens occur with ejaculation every two or three days. As the length of time between ejaculation increases, the percentage of normal, motile sperm in a semen sample progressively decreases.

Repeated ejaculations at intervals of 24 hours or less may result in sperm depletion and a drop in numbers of 30 percent or more. Muscular contractions usually diminish with subsequent orgasms, which also contributes to lower sperm volumes and counts."

we do it every second day around 'o' because somehow that makes it feel more passionate and less like a chore (does that make sense)?? and i've heard that when you're both really into it, it makes the 'conditions' better for fertilisation!!

https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4deffe21eb796.gif

How's this for a first attempt? Not very imaginative but gets the general idea? Anyone got any ideas?!!!

Hi Katkat
that's really pretty! how on EARTH did you do that? I'm so technologically challenged! How about.... 30ish TTC as most of us are around the 30 point :) (and it sounds less scary to me than 30+ haha!)

but it's awesome either way!!

https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4df0e714ab0b4.gif

How's this for a second attempt? Welcome londongirl! glad you liked my attempts... easy really, found a cool website lol. did the first one last night, then woke up and saw it this morning and thought twice about the plus sign!!! hope ish is better. fxd for you this month, good luck. when you due to test you think?

Hey girls. in office toilets about to cry. Af coming. Browny discharge. Cd26, around 10dpo. Should get af on sat but looks like shes early.

https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4df0e714ab0b4.gif

How's this for a second attempt? Welcome londongirl! glad you liked my attempts... easy really, found a cool website lol. did the first one last night, then woke up and saw it this morning and thought twice about the plus sign!!! hope ish is better. fxd for you this month, good luck. when you due to test you think?

Yay that's perfect!! I love it!!
My cycles are long (35 days or so) and I'm on CD 12 or so, which means another week or so til O & 2ww. So I'm a while off yet. This month I'm not focusing on myself in that way, rather just having fun and keeping fingers crossed for others. I need a mental break from it!!

Where are you with things?:winkwink:

Xx

Hey girls. in office toilets about to cry. Af coming. Browny discharge. Cd26, around 10dpo. Should get af on sat but looks like shes early.

Sorry to hear that mk8 but chin up.. think positive July WILL be our month.*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->