30 week scan

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
We've been for our 30 week scan this morning. All is going brilliantly. They estimate the babies weights as 3lb 6oz and 3lb 9oz. I was stunned, they put on over a pound each in the last 2 weeks. Fantastic!! :happydance:

Does rather explain why I've been feeling so tired though. Convinced me that jacking in work in the next couple of weeks is definitely the right move.

They've not moved since last time so doesn't look like they will, although anything is possible. Still looking like a c-section for us.

I have double width babies at one point. One's head is behind the others bum. Hope that makes sense. No wonder that corner of me is quite tight!

I feel on top of the world after today. So proud that they are doing so well. :headspin:

Wow Helen thats fantastic, glad it went well, i cant believe how fast the weeks are going !! probley doesnt seem like that to you though!! lol

Sounds like they will be a nice healthy weight when they are born !

xx

Glad scan went well hun. Excellent weight. Iwoman at my mum and baby group had twins and one was weighing only 1lb at birth! So sounds like you have some fit and healthy babies in there!

WOW!! thats fantastic news helen!!

No wonder your so happy i would be too!!

Good to hear the news on the job front too ... think tis a wise move!

YAYYYY for the babies!!
xxx

Glad all is well wont be long now untill they will make an appearance bet you getting really excited and cant wait

spunky xx

So glad everything is going so well, hun you have a proper couple of healthy bouncers in there!!

:hugs:Glad your scan went well Helen! Babies will be here in no time....Healty and strong!:hugs:

Well done you you healthy baby oven. Those babbas are cooking nicely. If the keep going at this rate they'll be huge. While I was in having Frankie a women had a section with twins that were 7lb13 and 8lb2. She must have been huge and that was at 37 weeks!!

Hi

Pics are bobbins now, Wobbles. They're too big and the pics are just grey smudges with a bit of baby on. Not worth posting up.

Lynnie, trying not to think too much about the prospect of 15lb+ of baby bashing away inside me! :shock: We are thinking about taking back the up to 5lb babygrows we bought back. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->