30 weeks, baby movement

Hayles

Reaction score
Hello...

Im 30+2 and since yesterday morning I've noticed my baby's movements have changed...
He's a very active baby, to the point where it's painful at times! But the last 2 days it's been a slight move or a nudge and very mild.
I started to worry this afternoon so called the hospital, they were lovely and told me to lie on my side and count kicks etc.. 20 minutes in and I've counted 7 lol but it's just so different to usual! At what point do I just forget about it and not worry? Technically now I suppose but I still don't feel reassured...

I think the counting theory isn't applied anymore. My midwife said if you notice baby isn't doing what baby normally does for you. Then get seen. That either more than usual to less. So if your still feeling in doubt get seen Hun. Hope all is well x

Well that's what I thought but I've done what she said... Don't feel particularly reassured... I don't want to sound paranoid to them but it's not nice stressing about it I'm finding I'm quite snappy and my mood is rubbish because of it!

Well that's what I thought but I've done what she said... Don't feel particularly reassured... I don't want to sound paranoid to them but it's not nice stressing about it I'm finding I'm quite snappy and my mood is rubbish because of it!

Just call back & explan you feel something isn't right. I would rather be there every 5 mins than wishing I had. If you have no joy ask to speak to someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->