30 weeks today, feels like a milestone!

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm 30 weeks pregnant! The time has gone by so fast and even though in hindsight once I'm holding my sweet baby it will seem like it was only yesterday we got our bfp, it feels like these last 7-8 weeks are going to go by slow! I'm super uncomfortable with shortness of breath, and spd and I can't wait to eat "normal" again since I have GD this time around!

This time last year we were still ttc and I had a mmc starting a few days before thanksgiving though we knew it was eminent weeks before :( now here I am almost 2 years after my husband and I decided we weren't quite done having children and he got his vasectomy reversed...it's all just kind of a lot to wrap my head around the beautiful miracle God has given us!

Congrats to all you mommies no matter where your journey first began!

Congrats!!! I'm also 30 weeks! C section booked for early November. It feels so surreal and exciting. No symptoms to complain of (yet lol), but after two mmcs in the last year I am feeling very thankful for this little one <3

We are bump buddies...my due date was November 16 before the section was booked!

I was 30 weeks yesterday too! Was very excited and then told I have excess amniotic fluid and they need me to come into the hospital every week to be monitored :( totally rained on my parade :(

I was 30 weeks yesterday too! Was very excited and then told I have excess amniotic fluid and they need me to come into the hospital every week to be monitored :( totally rained on my parade :(

I'm sorry :( I hope everything turns out ok!

Thanks. I'm freaking out even more because I posted on here and another forum and no ones replied. Makes me feel like this is really rare and dangerous.... I also googled it and that was a mistake :(

From what I can tell about it, it seems like your risk of having preterm labor gos up which is obviously not good but hopefully with the weekly scans and the fact that you've been diagnosed, they can be proactive (if you need to go on bed rest or something like that) did they say whether it was mild or severe?

Yay! Congratulations
I am 30 weeks tomorrow and consider it a milestone as well!
My little girls is transverse, so trying to get my head around if she will turn or if she wont and possible c section

Yay! Congratulations
My little girls is transverse, so trying to get my head around if she will turn or if she wont and possible c section

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point, my midwife said there's still plenty of time and though they're likely to still roll around but they usually will stay head down once they're head down ;) congrats!

Thank you!
I hope she will turn as my son was head down already at 28 weeks app
10 or so weeks to go for us!

Yay! Congratulations

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point, my midwife said there's still plenty of time and though they're likely to still roll around but they usually will stay head down once they're head down ;) congrats!

I am 30 wks today too, I can't believe it! For me I feel like time is going quickly now coz I have so much left to do! i.e. nursery! I just can't wait to have my baby in my arms. I got told yesterday at my scan the placenta is touching my cervix (hasn't moved since 20wks) so now I'm panicking I may need a c-section :-( I'm seeing my dr this wk so we'll see what she says! Things are getting real now!

I am 30 wks today too, I can't believe it! For me I feel like time is going quickly now coz I have so much left to do! i.e. nursery! I just can't wait to have my baby in my arms. I got told yesterday at my scan the placenta is touching my cervix (hasn't moved since 20wks) so now I'm panicking I may need a c-section :-( I'm seeing my dr this wk so we'll see what she says! Things are getting real now!

Oh no, I hope it moves! I've never had a csection but whatever it takes to get your baby will be worth it! I wish I would have saved some of my nursery stuff to do because now things seem like they're going to go by slow ;)

From what I can tell about it, it seems like your risk of having preterm labor gos up which is obviously not good but hopefully with the weekly scans and the fact that you've been diagnosed, they can be proactive (if you need to go on bed rest or something like that) did they say whether it was mild or severe?

I got the impression it wasn't severe, but I need to go in for an apt to get more info.

I hope they can give you more answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->