31-34 day cycles - any help appreciated :)

M

MummytoSummer

Hey ladies,

So my ticker states we still have the rest of this month to wait before ttc BUT my af arrived today and oh has convinced me we might as well start ttc as soon as af is gone.

I'm really excited but so much more nervous this time around as we conceived first cycle with my dd and I did no charting or temping etc we just dtd every other day after my af.

I would be interested to hear from any other ladies that have cycles ranging from 31-34 days though as it would be nice to have a rough idea of when I might expect to ovulate. We will probably just do the same as before and be pretty laid back about it all and just dtd every other day but I can imagine if it takes us longer than one cycle this time (quite likely) then this could become very tiring and would be nice to be able to pinpoint a time of the month.

As I said my af arrived today and usually lasts for 4 days.

I hope you'll have me over here in ttc and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks in advance

Xxx

Hi my cycle has recently changed for no real reason from a 28 one to a 34/35 , on both of my last cycles i ov'd on about day 19 ,,, i hope this is of some help ...good luck with your bfp xxxxx

My last cycle was 34 days, and I o'd on cd 17. The one before that was 31 days and I o'd on cd 13. (I have a long LP.) Feel free to stalk my chart. I was temping for a few months but decided to take a step back this month.
Good luck!

I am a 31-34 days too

31 days - Ovulate CD17-18
34 days - Ovulate CD 21

Or just check out my charts signature

Wow, thank you all so much for being so kind and sharing your experiences with me. I will definitely be chart stalking if that's ok!

Thanks again and good luck to all of you too!

Xxx

Wow, thank you all so much for being so kind and sharing your experiences with me. I will definitely be chart stalking if that's ok!

Thanks again and good luck to all of you too!

Xxx

Everyone is different, but the textbook answer is that you OV roughly 14 days before your period begins. OPK's will help give you the heads up for ovulation. Hope that helps!

i got 30day cycle got positive ovulation test cd18 so ovulated cd19

I have 34 day cycle the past 3 months - after 10 tears of exact 30 days cycle. I ov on day 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->