31weeks dull heavy pain lower L-side

bananatea

Reaction score
Hi there,
this has been bugging me for a while now, but got alot worse when I went out on sat and found it difficult to walk/stand or basically move. I have this constant dull, heavy pain on my lower left side of my bump. i'ts pretty much contant but varies with the pain. On sat I was walking about town and suddenly it became really painfull. At the time the only way i can describe it was that it felt 'fluid filled' and really heavy and painfull. Kinda sharp pain, opposed to usual 'dull' pain, if that makes sense,lol? it was hurting my left leg too. Don't think it was sciatica. Plus the pain was on bump.

Anyway, I know you guys aren't medics, and the only reason I post this on here is to see if anyone can relate and I can see i'm not alone with this, as it might just be a normal preg sympton.

Also; is anyone feeling more sick as the pregnancy progresses?

Anyway, thanks for reading:wacko:

:hugs: It could be your uterus expanding? I sometimes get a sharp pain usually in my left side when I move around in bed or get off the sofa. Also the other day I was walking around town & my calf muslce had a sharp pain shooting up my leg then eventually started to hurt the underneath of my foot. (think this could be a slight case of Sciatica but havent had much since).
If you are really worried then speak to your MW to put you at ease! Not too long to go now! :flower:

I can relate to you on this...my lower back, lower stomach, hips and top legs hurt so badly when i was in late pregnancy, to the point i would be in tears because it hurt so much and i mistook it so many times with labour...
I was diagnosed with Severe SPD (symphasis pubis dsyfunction) its quite common in pregnant women when the weight on the hips gets too much. You need to talk to your midwife about it mine left it too late and when i went and saw the physio she said that there was nothing she could do for the pain i was in and that i was luckily going to be able to have a natural birth cause my legs would still move apart. A big note was stuck in my notes to say that i had to be treated carefully in future examinations and during labour because my hips were bad...

Luckily it goes after pregnancy.

probably baby pushing downwards / starting to engage.
i would ask mw to do and extra urine test just to check for UTI, as it sounds similar to a UTI i had that went undetected until my kidney strated to ache ( altough that was after baby was born, i am somewhat prone to UTI's anyway )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->